General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

2000 EX V6, ABS light on, NO trouble codes found

Old 12-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Exclamation 2000 EX V6, ABS light on, NO trouble codes found

2000 EX V6, ABS light on, NO trouble codes found
4 speed automatic, 133,776 miles.
Replaced the drivers side output shaft seal on tranny NAPA SMK? brand, $8.00, due to leak that just started. Put axle back in and test drove, still leaked.
Removed axle again & put in another seal, this one was $16.00 at Honda, test drove & STILL leaked! Both times, checked visually and by touch for any chips digs or even cracks and none found either time.
Removed axle for 3rd time, to check seal again, and axle fell apart inside boot at inboard end. Off to Auto-zone for a re-manufactured axle. Picked up a 3rd seal, this one was a Timken $8.00., just in case.
Wiped down the Honda seal, ran finger around it no tears or leaks or defect visible or to the touch, so installed new axle into that seal. Ran car (on jack stands this time), leaked AGAIN at seal.
Removed the new axle, wiped and checked seal again, noticed it seemed to be kind of inset into tranny housing, so I installed the new Timken seal directly over the Honda Seal and seated it flush with the housing surface.
Installed new axle again, ran car again (on jack stands) NO MORE LEAKS. I know it sounds strange using 2 seals, but they both fit and it worked.
Now My new problem is the ABS light came on and I checked the car for Trouble Codes and it said PASSED No Codes Found. I own 3 diff Scan tools, including a MacPro and none of them picked up any codes, including the newest one which is supposed to auto identify cars from 2000 and newer, but has never been able to auto-detect any vehicle I have ever tried it on. It did say it was attempting communication with the ABS system on the Honda though but showed no codes found.
So, did I cause the ABS light to trip by running it while up on jack stands with out the tires on it, or is it just a fluke? Is there any way of resetting or turning off the ABS light and then driving the car around and to see if it stays off or comes back on?
Any help at all is greatly appreciated.