Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   General Tech Help (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/)
-   -   2013 Accord Problems (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/2013-accord-problems-50587/)

endeend 10-03-2012 01:15 AM

2013 Accord Problems

Hello,

Just purchased a 2013 Accord Sport Automatic and i noticed a few things that seemed unusual and i wanted to check up if anybody else was experiencing the same things:

1) When driving at low speeds the car pulls when accelerating or decelerating around 20mph and also around ~3-5mph. Basically the car jerks quite noticeably as soon as I accelerate or decelerate pass those speeds. Is this just the normal behavior for the new CVT? I am in traffic most of my driving time so this endless jerking is irritating, plus im concerned it might cause some form of wear or damage to the car in the long run.

2) There is a high-pitched whirring or humming noise that comes out of the bottom of the car after I have driven it for a little while and park the car. Sounds almost like the sound you hear from those big electricity towers. Sometimes it stays on for 5-20 minutes before it disappears.

Anybody have insight into these two things?

Jet sitter 10-03-2012 08:41 AM

Firstly, I don't know if you have the 4 cylinder or the 6 cylinder. The 4 has a CVT transmission which might account for the noise you hear. If it's the 6, that would account for the "torque steer" when you depress the gas peddle. The 6 does have a conventional automatic transmission, so there shouldn't be any noise coming from the bottom of the car. I've not driven the new Accord, but I know on the 2012, the torque steer on the 6 cylinder was terrible, it would almost take the wheel out of your hands. You might want to pose your question on the "temple of VTEC" website. They have several threads discussing the 2013 Accord.

WheelBrokerAng 10-03-2012 09:51 AM

Moved to correct forum..Please read the New Member rules before posting..
https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/for...ed-help-24592/

Dr. Drivability 10-03-2012 10:31 AM

found no bulletins related to your symptoms. i'd try swapping the front tires side to side first. as far as the jerking goes...no that is not normal for a cvt transmission...take it in to the dealer and start getting things documented.

Jet sitter 10-04-2012 06:37 PM

You are not alone with the CVT noise and torque steer issue. Go to the Temple of VTEC. At least two people have posted up with the same problem.

cg870 10-14-2012 08:12 PM

I too just purchased a 13 accord sport 4cyl automatic. As far as it pulling under acceleration there is some side to side motion but only under heavy acceleration. As far as the whine sound when vehicle is shut off that is the vehicle performing self test for the evap system which it will do from time to time.

Rel 11-18-2012 01:39 PM

The noise that you keep hearing is 100% the radiator fan in the front of the car. Both the radiator and a/c fan makes a noise while its running. It's irritating and I'm taking mine to the dealer ASAP.

SusanLE1961 11-19-2012 08:32 AM

I also have a 2013 Honda Accord EX that has a high pitched electronic noise that occurs after the car is shut off as well. It is deifnitely not a fan. I brought my car in and the tech hooked the car up to their laptop and had the fan turn on so I could lhear that noise - it was not. This is an electronic buzzing noise. It has occurred on my car multiple times but the only time I notice it is when I am home and the car is in the garage (it's quiet enough to hear). One time when I noticed it was did not appear it would shut off so we restarted the car and it shut if off again and the noise stopped. This past Friday I heard it when I went back out to the garage after coming home and we tried to pinpoint the area and it shut off on it's own. I am in contact with the dealership to try and determine if it a normal part of the diagnostics of the car or an issue.

poorman212 11-19-2012 08:10 PM

Left field...nothing new for me. Next time you are at the dealer, ask the tech to activate the EVAP solenoids with the HDS.

trinituner 11-26-2012 09:04 PM

I too recently bought the 2013 ex accord and have experienced the pulling issue. Its not necessarily a left to right pull but more of a "jerking". It almost feels like a random misfire. If anyone has any information or suggestions please let me know. I did take the car to the dealer and they stated since the problem cannot be replicated at this time there is nothing they can do.

LJGibbs 12-01-2012 03:23 PM

I have the same issue as Susan with a 2013 Honda Accord 4 cyl EX-L, it is coming from the passenger side of the engine compartment. I was able to pin point exactly where the sound is coming from. Turning the car on (using key fob and not starting) stops the noise and off again, noise doesn't return. I have a picture of the part that is buzzing when the car is off but don't know how to post it here.

cesmen 12-03-2012 05:09 AM

Audio Noise and low speed rattle

I have jus purchased the 4 cyl EX version and have notices the same issues:

1. Audio static noise: I have 3 days with the car and have experienced the noise 3 times, this is definitelly a electric static noise and not some mechanic noise

2. When I release the acceleration pedal and the speed goes down from 25 MPH to 15 MPH, I feel a funny rattle "bumpy" movement, May be something related to the CVT

By the way, this vehicle was purchased from a dealership in Mexico last week. EX-L version

accordfan 12-03-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by LJGibbs (Post 303816)
I have the same issue as Susan with a 2013 Honda Accord 4 cyl EX-L, it is coming from the passenger side of the engine compartment. I was able to pin point exactly where the sound is coming from. Turning the car on (using key fob and not starting) stops the noise and off again, noise doesn't return. I have a picture of the part that is buzzing when the car is off but don't know how to post it here.

Since you have determined the source of the noise, did you contact the dealer to determine if this is "normal"?

Very interesting post as i have been looking at the 13 models...not sure I'm ready to buy one yet given these issues. Looking forward to the resoultions you folks are given by the dealerships.

LJGibbs 12-04-2012 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by accordfan (Post 304094)
Since you have determined the source of the noise, did you contact the dealer to determine if this is "normal"?

Very interesting post as i have been looking at the 13 models...not sure I'm ready to buy one yet given these issues. Looking forward to the resoultions you folks are given by the dealerships.

Yes, sent the service manager an email detailing my findings. No reply as of yet. Continuing my investigation yesterday as soon as my wife returned home noticed the sound was really faint, I could not hear anything with the hood closed. But after opening the hood yes the part was buzzing faintly. This time I wanted to time it to see how long the part would buzz before stopping. After 15 minutes went out and the buzzing had definately gotten louder. After 30 minutes still buzzing. Then at 45 minutes went out and it had stopped on its own. Again probably not a major problem but something that once I have determined the frequency I will take it in. Btw, my wife has no complaints about the car, she loves it.

HondaMan2013 12-04-2012 01:14 PM

2013 Accord whining noise after engine shut off

I had my 2013 Accord (purchased from Crown Honda, Durham, NC) for 3 days when I noticed a whining noise coming from my 4 cylinder engine after parking the car in my garage. Took it to the dealer 3 times and it would not make the noise while parked at their place. Finally shot a video of the noise, which appeared to come from the area near the alternator, and took the video to the dealer for a tech to watch. The dealer tech had not seen this problem and called Honda Tech Line for help. The Tech Line told the dealer tech to install new computer software to disable a timed solenoid run cycle which periodically cycles for many minutes after the engine is shut off for about 10 minutes. The dealer tech told me that the solenoid is part of the variable valve timing (VVT) and that the solenoid was occasionally cycled to quote, clean it. I asked what happens to the solenoid if it is no longer "cleaned", and went to the Serv. Mgr. for an answer. His reply, not to worry, you have a 3 year warranty and if Honda instructs the dealer to make the software change, it must be ok. Bottom line, the car no longer whines after the engine is shut off, but I'm not happy with the solution. I don't think I'll be keeping this car very long. Besides the whining, the right front suspension was completely replaced due to a squeal noise when turning left (it now makes a clunk noise when running over small dips in the road) and the radio does numerous strange things, like no sound and distorted sound some times. I wish I had bought a Toyota.

accordfan 12-04-2012 05:59 PM

"...right front suspension was completely replaced due to a squeal noise when turning left (it now makes a clunk noise when running over small dips in the road)"

WOW! That is just crazy for a brand new car. Is Honda going to address this issue on a large scale inspection/recall, or did they even tell you?

HondaMan2013 12-05-2012 07:19 AM

Service at Crown Honda, Durham, NC was doing their best to do as little as possible for me. After they spoke to Honda Tech Line, Crown service put sensors on the suspension parts and drove the car so that a data logger could record the vibration in the suspension parts. They replaced the strut, lower arm, and one other suspension part. They did not tell me this was a large scale recall, they just "fixed" my car. But last night, I made a quick left turn and I heard a slight squeal again (sounds like metal to metal squeal as the wheels are rolling). Plus I still heard the new clunk noise this morning on my drive to work when hitting small dips in the road. So, I'm going to try another Honda dealer for warranty service and I'll see what happens next. Long term, I'm not going to keep this car. Not sure if I have a lemon or if all 2013 Accords are like this.

accordfan 12-05-2012 05:07 PM

Please update this post if you get any resolution. I'm sure many people would be interested to hear how this turns out for you and the others with similar 2013 issues.

I Hope Honda takes care of this for you

Spoolme 12-05-2012 10:51 PM

today

HondaMan2013 12-06-2012 07:23 AM

Have you had problems with your 2013 Accord?

I will keep posting to this site and also to the vtec.net website regarding how Honda responds to my problems. I hope other owners of 2013 Accords find this site and provide their experiences. I can't believe my experience is unique. Yesterday, I composed a letter to American Honda in Torrance, CA, listing the repair history and remaining problems with my new car. It seems you are not able to email Honda, so you are left with making a phone call or mailing a letter. In the letter, I have requested that Amer. Honda contact me and the next Honda dealership I want to use, so that the three of us can coordinate the resolution of the problems with my new car (haven't even made it to 2000 miles on the odometer yet). Stay tuned.........

LJGibbs 12-07-2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by HondaMan2013 (Post 304199)
I had my 2013 Accord (purchased from Crown Honda, Durham, NC) for 3 days when I noticed a whining noise coming from my 4 cylinder engine after parking the car in my garage. Took it to the dealer 3 times and it would not make the noise while parked at their place. Finally shot a video of the noise, which appeared to come from the area near the alternator, and took the video to the dealer for a tech to watch. The dealer tech had not seen this problem and called Honda Tech Line for help. The Tech Line told the dealer tech to install new computer software to disable a timed solenoid run cycle which periodically cycles for many minutes after the engine is shut off for about 10 minutes. The dealer tech told me that the solenoid is part of the variable valve timing (VVT) and that the solenoid was occasionally cycled to quote, clean it. I asked what happens to the solenoid if it is no longer "cleaned", and went to the Serv. Mgr. for an answer. His reply, not to worry, you have a 3 year warranty and if Honda instructs the dealer to make the software change, it must be ok. Bottom line, the car no longer whines after the engine is shut off, but I'm not happy with the solution.

The dealer just called back and told me basically the same thing. And that there is a software update that will remedy the buzzing sound after the car is turned off. Have scheduled an appointment to install the update and will update after complete and tested. No other issues, although I don't drive the car.

Ajdre 12-07-2012 07:33 PM

Honda - EX L, 4 cyl. (no NAV)

Hi, I live in Canada and got my car around 3 weeks ago.....happy BUT some issues!

** I have had the stereo "screeching" problem 3 times, once it didn't go away after the 1st re-start. - weird problem. Basically the stereo emits high pitched sound, like inference that doesn't go way until re-start.

**Squeak under front drivers side wheel..

** Bump where one of the leather sections joins on the steering wheel....really annoying - Honda are replacing the whole steering wheel.

** The lane change camera didn't work once - corrected when re-started.

** The display screen (top one) auto dimms sometimes....went really dark....don't know if this is normal, corrected itself when I fiddled with it.

** Some "dirt" "bump" under the paint on the rear passenger side window, small but noticeable.....Honda said they would have to re-paint the whole back half of the car to fix it....they are willing to do this under warranty but would need the car for 3 days and would not provide a rental. They also talked me out of doing it as "factory paint" is better??? There is another small bump just above the same window...small but ......................... <---Anyone have an opinion on this? Not sure what to do about the paint.

The other problem I will address with Honda when I change the steering wheel. I still like the car...but expected a little higher QC checks, especially considering the Japanese as so quality minded.

HondaMan2013 12-11-2012 07:47 AM

I've had my 2013 Accord for about 2.5 months. I also occasionally have audio distortion or "screeching" and yes, the distortion only went away after the car was re-started. And I've had the lane change camera not work one time. For the drivers side wheel squeak; does the noise occur when you are turning? I had a passenger side wheel squeal that resulted in three suspension parts being replaced, but the noise has returned and I've just sent a letter to American Honda in Torrence, CA, asking for their input on this problem. I suggest returning to the dealership and listing all of the problems you have listed here, so that Honda logs them in. It looks like there is a trend developing. Good Luck!

Ajdre 12-12-2012 07:16 PM

Re Honda

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the squeak happens when turning left (not right), it is however intermittent it normally happens when starting from a cold start. Although at other times as well. I will make my Honda aware of these problems.

Tell me a little more about your wheel squeak...

I hope I don't have to go through major repairs.

HondaMan2013 12-13-2012 07:19 AM

Squeal noise when turning

My Accord makes a squeal noise at the passenger front wheel area when moving about 20 mph or faster and turning to the left. The dealership also heard the sound and as directed by the Honda Tech Line, installed vibration sensors on the right front suspension parts, hooked up a data logger, and then drove the car. They then reported the vibration data to Honda Tech Line. Honda had them replace 3 components (strut, lower arm, and another part). I asked if that was correct since there was no squeal in the suspension when the car was bounced up/down. I asked about the possibility of a bad wheel bearing or if the brake caliper could be dragging. They told me they were following the Honda Tech Line directive. So, they replaced the 3 suspension parts and after about a week, I once again hear the squeal when turning left (it never makes the noise when turning right). But, now I also hear a new clunk noise from the right front suspension when driving over small dips or low spots in the roadway. So, I'm not going back to the dealership I purchased the car from for service and I sent a registered letter to Honda in Torrance, CA. about a week ago, asking for help with the squeal problem and other issues with the audio system. At this point, we'll see how Honda supports me and I'll report the results in this forum.

Dec. 20th: American Honda called me in response to my letter. The rep. worked with me to have my Accord serviced at Autopark Honda in Cary, NC. Autopark Honda found that one of three studs which secures the strut to the car was broken and that the defective mounting of the strut was related to the clunk noise. So, Autopark Honda replaced the same strut that Crown Honda replaced in Nov. And the question remains; how did one of the studs become broken? Since the clunk noise occurred after the strut was replaced by Crown Honda, you be judge about how the stud became broken. Autopark Honda also told me the squeal noise when turning was related to the strut problem. So, I'll need to drive the car for some time to see if the squeal noise is resolved. However, the new strut has resolved the clunk noise.

Well it's almost March 2013, and the suspension repair done by Autopark Honda is a success. I've been driving the car for months and it's been great. I'm still having occational audio/hands free link issues, but the woman at American Honda had told me a software update was in the works, so I'll sit tight until she calls me.

joepquin 12-20-2012 02:12 PM

2013 Accord Audio Problems

I purchased a 2013 Accord EX-L 2 weeks ago. A couple of days ago I started experiencing the schreehing noise coming from the speakers, especially on higher music notes. Also, I have problems with HFL. Sometimes a call is great! I can hear everything clearly. Then the very next call will be garbled and broken up. I also cannot get the entire contact list downloaded. They persons name and number will show up on the Call History. However, the name will not show when I receive a call, only the number. Then there is the LAG when you work through the menus. Sometimes it seems the whole system is locked up.

I called the salesman today. He checked with Service and they have not heard anything about updates to the system. Of course, they invite me to drop the car off so it can be checked out. They say they will be glad to give a me ride to where ever I need to go. I don't think they want to drive me the 55 miles I drive each way to work while they play with the car.

If anyone has information concerning when a fix will be out for the car I would appreciate the info. Then I call the dealer and get the car fixed.

joepquin 12-20-2012 03:57 PM

I purchased a 2013 Accord EX-L 2 weeks ago. A couple of days ago I started experiencing the schreehing noise coming from the speakers, especially on higher music notes. Also, I have problems with HFL. Sometimes a call is great! I can hear everything clearly. Then the very next call will be garbled and broken up. I also cannot get the entire contact list downloaded. They persons name and number will show up on the Call History. However, the name will not show when I receive a call, only the number. Then there is the LAG when you work through the menus. Sometimes it seems the whole system is locked up.

I called the salesman today. He checked with Service and they have not heard anything about updates to the system. Of course, they invite me to drop the car off so it can be checked out. They say they will be glad to give a me ride to where ever I need to go. I don't think they want to drive me the 55 miles I drive each way to work while they play with the car.

If anyone has information concerning when a fix will be out for the car I would appreciate the info.

HondaMan2013 12-21-2012 06:57 AM

I have been speaking to American Honda regarding a number of problems with my 2013 Accord. One of the problems is audio distortion with the cell phone Hands Free Link or Bluetooth connection. The Amer. Honda representative told me that they are aware of problems with the HFL and other audio system problems and that a software upgrade is going to be available sometime in Jan. 2013. Talk to the dealership so that they can contact you when the Audio/Hand Free Link software update is available. Good Luck!

darkseat 12-21-2012 08:04 AM

Besides of the radio, my new Honda Accord is not showing the problems you have mentioned. Still, as a car owner of this model and year, I thank you for your postings, your information is very valuable in case something similar comes out with my vehicle.

redbull-1 12-22-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by SusanLE1961 (Post 302701)
I also have a 2013 Honda Accord EX that has a high pitched electronic noise that occurs after the car is shut off as well. It is deifnitely not a fan. I brought my car in and the tech hooked the car up to their laptop and had the fan turn on so I could lhear that noise - it was not. This is an electronic buzzing noise. It has occurred on my car multiple times but the only time I notice it is when I am home and the car is in the garage (it's quiet enough to hear). One time when I noticed it was did not appear it would shut off so we restarted the car and it shut if off again and the noise stopped. This past Friday I heard it when I went back out to the garage after coming home and we tried to pinpoint the area and it shut off on it's own. I am in contact with the dealership to try and determine if it a normal part of the diagnostics of the car or an issue.

Originally Posted by LJGibbs (Post 304574)
The dealer just called back and told me basically the same thing. And that there is a software update that will remedy the buzzing sound after the car is turned off. Have scheduled an appointment to install the update and will update after complete and tested. No other issues, although I don't drive the car.

Honda has a technical service bulletin regarding this for the Accords with the L4 engines.

Honda TSB 12-085
Buzz Coming From the Engine Compartment After the Engine Is Turned Off

Applies To: 2013 Accord 2-Door – From 1HGCT1...DA000001 thru 1HGCT1...DA000123
2013 Accord 4-Door – From 1HGCR2...DA000001 thru 1HGCR2...DA021824
2013 Accord 4-Door – VIN begins with JHM

SYMPTOM
Buzzing is heard coming from the engine compartment after the engine is turned off.

PROBABLE CAUSE
The PCM operates the VTC solenoid with the ignition key turned to the OFF position.

CORRECTIVE ACTION
Update the PGM-FI software in the PCM.

accordfan 12-23-2012 08:51 AM

Great post...enjoy the updates.

What is sad to me, is that honda deployed the car with all these issues. Seems like they could have eliminated them before the public has to deal with them.

Huge Honda fan sincce 1993 when we bought our first new one...but this is not encouraging

redbull-1 12-23-2012 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by HondaMan2013 (Post 304933)
I've had my 2013 Accord for about 2.5 months. I also occasionally have audio distortion or "screeching" and yes, the distortion only went away after the car was re-started. And I've had the lane change camera not work one time. For the drivers side wheel squeak; does the noise occur when you are turning? I had a passenger side wheel squeal that resulted in three suspension parts being replaced, but the noise has returned and I've just sent a letter to American Honda in Torrence, CA, asking for their input on this problem. I suggest returning to the dealership and listing all of the problems you have listed here, so that Honda logs them in. It looks like there is a trend developing. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Ajdre (Post 305046)
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the squeak happens when turning left (not right), it is however intermittent it normally happens when starting from a cold start. Although at other times as well. I will make my Honda aware of these problems.

Tell me a little more about your wheel squeak...

I hope I don't have to go through major repairs.

There is a technical service bulletin regarding a squealing or scraping noise from the front brakes, while turning. It may be the disc brake pad retaining clip (retainer) shifted and is touching the rotor.

The fix is where they center the retainer in the brake pad holder, and apply a thin coat of Molykote M77 to the edges of the brake pads where they contact the retainer

See this:
https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/for...-scrape-52001/

claudes9 12-24-2012 07:55 AM

I have experienced the same jerk every time before stopping no matter how gently I touch the brakes. I went to the dealer. They made me drive another Honda Accord 2013 they had and it made the same jerking motion as the one my car makes.

wynwyd20 12-28-2012 10:08 AM

My 2013 LX has the same jerking/pulling problem at low speeds( less than 10 mph). Took it to dealer and they did a software update, but still have the same issue except it's now constantly happening at below 5 mph).

I recall there was a article in Car&Driver or Motor Trend about the pre-production accord jerks at parking lot speed by the test driver, he mentioned hopely this is only a pre-production issue. I didn't notice this when I test drove the car..should have I suppose.

I'll bring it back to dealer next week. Can't believe Honda would sell a popular car with this problem.

trooper139 01-03-2013 09:31 AM

Just had this TSB done this morning on my 2013 Acccord Sport and I'll wait to see if it works. I also have the sqeek sometimes when I turn left but waiting to see now if the brake TSB fixed that also.

Nascarfan 01-05-2013 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by SusanLE1961 (Post 302701)

My 2013 Accord will do the same thing if I park too close to the wall or if something else is too close to the front bumper. Try backing up the car a couple of inches and then shut it off - the noise will most likely be gone.

Nascarfan 01-05-2013 08:20 AM

2013 Accord Pulls to the Left

My 2013 Accord will not drive straight down the road. I have to keep constant pressure on the steering wheel to keep the car from drifting left. The steering wheel is not straight when I am trying to stay in my lane on the highway. I have been to the dealer 4 times now. They have alligned it 2 times, replaced the tires once, replaced the front rims once, and adjusted the tire presure. Their answer is it is due to the crown in the road. But no matter what lane I am in on the highway the car will pull to the left. There also is a scraping noise when I turn Left from the noise is comming from the left rear wheel. They have "fixed" that 2 times now saying the backing plate had to be adjusted. I don't think they know what they are doing.

HondaMan2013 01-07-2013 07:15 AM

Regarding the buzzing noise heard when you park too close to a wall, this is a copy of a previous posting to this forum:

Honda has a technical service bulletin regarding this for the Accord with the L4 engines.

Honda TSB 12-085

SYMPTOM
Buzzing is heard coming from the engine compartment after the engine is turned off.

PROBABLE CAUSE
The PCM operates the VTC solenoid with the ignition key turned to the OFF position.

CORRECTIVE ACTION

redbull-1 01-07-2013 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by redbull-1 (Post 306009)
Honda has a technical service bulletin regarding this for the Accords with the L4 engines.

Honda TSB 12-085

SYMPTOM

PROBABLE CAUSE

CORRECTIVE ACTION

Originally Posted by HondaMan2013 (Post 307339)
Regarding the buzzing noise heard when you park too close to a wall, this is a copy of a previous posting to this forum:

Honda has a technical service bulletin regarding this for the Accord with the L4 engines.

Honda TSB 12-085

SYMPTOM

PROBABLE CAUSE

CORRECTIVE ACTION

It's what I posted in this thread (post #29) already and another part of this forum.

ageorge3 01-09-2013 08:12 PM

disappointed

I purchased a 2013 Accord Sport less than 1 month ago. I have owned a 98 Civic LX, a 99 Accord EX-L and currently own a 10 Odyssey EX. I loved both my 98/99 Civic and Accord and love my Odyssey. When making a decision to purchase a new vehicle, the quality and reliability of these vehicles is what won me over to the Accord over the Camry SE, Sonata SE, and Subaru Legacy Premium. I love the look and the interior of the Accord Sport. However, like the initial post in this thread, I am extremely disappointed in how the car drives at speeds below 45-50 MPH.

3 issues I have with the Accord: 1)When accelerating, on turns, and on inclines, the car feels like it misses. I called the dealership where I bought the vehicle and the service manager asked if I drove with 2 feet. I assured him that I did not. He stated that the brake does not fully release if you drive with your left foot over the brake and right foot on the gas-and this causes the car to jerk. 2) There is a slight clicking noise coming from the front driver's side shock. It sounds like something plastic is bouncing around. You can only really hear the clicking at speeds up to 30 MPH. You can also hear the click when the car is parked and you push down on the driver's side hood. 3)I have driven "city" roads and interstate roads about 50/50 and have yet to get over 27 MPH. My first tank I got 25 MPH and I got 26 MPH my second tank. Also, my bluetooth has been inconsistent but I am not sure if this is due to the vehicle or my phone.

I am scheduled to take the vehicle in to the dealership service department tomorrow. I will post outcome after I find out what's going on. Right now, I am wishing I would have gone with the Legacy...