New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Members Please Read..IF YOU NEED HELP

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 03:18 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default Members Please Read..IF YOU NEED HELP

Ok members ,, it has come to my attention and it is very annoying when WE who are trying to help you have to ask over and over for the year and model of your vehicle.

If you look at the top of the page ,, just below this one ,, there is a post ( MEMBERS please read before posting ) .. seems like a lot of you DO NOT take the time to read it,, It is there for a reason, that being to make HAF run as smooth and fast as possible on giving members who need help, a fast and correct reply ..

But if we do not know the year and model WE CANNOT HELP you properly, all we can do is guess OR ask the same question over and over and over ( what's the year and model ?), that takes extra space and extra time

So please , please , please , make our job easier and always input year and model in your signature .. engine size, tranny type,,

Anyone who seeks help should input year and model in the signature

A lot of us go out of our way ( dig up information ) to help members in need ... it is frustrating to have to ask for the year and model over and over
BUT
from now on, I am going to make it MY OWN PERSONAL RULE that if a member requests help and after reading the post ,and there is no year and model, I will totally ignore it .Sorry ,, I am not trying to be mean or unhelpful...

Help us help you ..........Input YEAR and MODEL and Engine Size and Tranny style.

thank-you...

Gianni..

** ( Also one more thing..This is the New Member Forum..not the Get Help Forum..Please post those questions where they need to be asked..Thank You! )**