General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

91' accord ECU location

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Default 91' accord ECU location

any help finding ECU for 91' auto trans. would be appreciated

Old 06-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Supper Moderator

Under the pass. side carpet towards the fire wall.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Default thanks for your reply.

hey genius, i did search "ecu" and got "0" matches. so. calm down. "senior member/forum monitor" does not make you cool or smart. just pathetic. get out of your moms basement once in a while and join the living. thanks again for your harsh reply you sad, sad little man...

Old 06-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

That info is in his signature, so it goes up with every post he makes. Calm down.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by dicretsof
hey genius, i did search "ecu" and got "0" matches. so. calm down. "senior member/forum monitor" does not make you cool or smart. just pathetic. get out of your moms basement once in a while and join the living. thanks again for your harsh reply you sad, sad little man...
Yo man ,, what's the matter with you ?? chill out...

First off, like PA said , that is part of his signature (IT is also in my signature ), meaning it appears all the time . it was not meant for you at all......the reason is ,, that many, many members are too lazy to look up things themselves so they just ask ,so someone else has to do the looking up for them, this happens over and over and over and after a while it gets tiring to keep on saying ,,,, the answer is in the DIY section did you look there ?? ,,,

Secondly, there is no need to attack a member personally ,,this WILL NOT be tolerated at all.not by you or anyone else . you should apologize to him and thank him for giving you the correct reply ,instead of jumping the gun such as you did ..,,
You are welcome here and we will help you should you need help,, as long as you show respect for all members , if you do not like to comply with that you will not be welcome to this forum again ..

Anyway,, like he said,, ecu is rt side under the carpet passenger feet , pull back on the carpet and you will see it

Last edited by deserthonda; 06-03-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Lightbulb

Very Good Men..wonder if he paid attention to your great answers....?

WBAng

Attached Thumbnails 91' accord ECU location-yes_text13yes.gif  
Old 06-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Supper Moderator

Originally Posted by dicretsof
LMFAO!!!!! Wow you just showed how ignorant you really are!!!
But yes my sig does go out to ppl like you. You can't search be4 you post. Like deserthonda said your answer is in the DIY part of the forum....but I was nice enough to answer your question anyways. So get your facts straight be4 you run your mouth son.

Also thank you deserthonda and PAhonda