General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 Accord LX Largo

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Samio866
Unregistered
Default 95 Accord LX Largo

Hi guys, I just got my Honda Accord LX Largo Edition with 118K Miles for $3,850. I'm looking into buying after market products for this thing... its my first car and obviously I'm going to put some money into it... I will provide pictures and this thread will be continued until I'm statisfied on how it looks or if I decide to stop... I would appreciate anyone's input. Well, first thing first... it needs tints...

Tints will be about $60 dollors if my connections are correct... whats next after that? Interior sucks like hell, I need aftermarket cd player... should I aim for 2 DIN or 1 DIN? (It seems to have space for 2 DIN)

Feel free to ask any questions! I live in Miami by the way...

(Took new measurements, this car is really low lol... Front Bumper is 9 inches of the floor and back bumper is 10 inches. I really wanted to put a body kit on this beastly thing...)

The gas meter guage seems to be moving up and down fairly slowly... I recently filled the tank to the brim and its not going straight to F for full, instead its going to E for excellent... any troubleshooting tips or ways to fix it?

Old 08-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Default RE: 95 Accord LX Largo

Fuel guages are a common issues with 94-95's, just do a search in the forum and you'll find lots of info, it's either the tank guage or the sending unit usually.... What's a Largo edition?

Old 08-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Samio866
Unregistered

Honestly, I dont know whats a Largo Edition... it just says Largo on the lower left hand side of the trunk. Lol, anyways thanks for the tip... I will search right now.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

wtf? post a pic of it...

Old 08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Samio866
Unregistered

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63ioplg
http://i13.tinypic.com/5zpnl79.jpg

its a largo lmao, anyways i wanna know what would look good on a light blue car, or if i should paint it pearl white and have smoked or dark smoked headlights and taillights, i want to transform this car and give it a makeover it truly deserves, engine is very strong too! still running smooth... i want to know a good site on wear to buy parts for honda accord 94-95... somthing worth the money that im putting into this car...

Old 08-29-2007, 04:29 PM

i would guess its the name of the dealer who originally sold it...

http://www.largoautomotive.com/

Old 08-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Samio866
Unregistered

I don't think so, however you may be correct, thanks, i would appreciate it if i receive help on how to order aftermarket parts for my honda accord...

Old 08-30-2007, 06:51 PM

You can order parts from just about anywhere, check out our sponsors links or try e-bay. It's all a matter of what you want.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:02 PM

I might have to agree with SMAGLIK on this largo name stuff.......dealership name

by the way if you decide or when you order parts I would not mention that it is a ( Largo Edition )
there is no such a thing

by the way isn't there a city in Florida named Largo ??

Old 09-03-2007, 08:40 PM

Largo Honda, Key Largo, is just south of Miami.
I am in the lower keys and looked at those cars last week-that's the logo. Heat gun it gently and it should come right off.