General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

96 Accord 2.2 VTEC temp gauge/thermostat issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 06:02 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Jim, no problem. The least I, or any of us, can do is let you know what comes of your assistance to us. Seems like a common courtesy to show appreciation for the expertise and time it takes for you, especially you super moderators, to respond to requests for help. And since none of us have complete or perfect knowledge about every car out there, it's quite useful to give and get feedback on how inputs are useful, or not; always more to learn for any of us.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:14 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by sunhonda
Jim, no problem. The least I, or any of us, can do is let you know what comes of your assistance to us. Seems like a common courtesy to show appreciation for the expertise and time it takes for you, especially you super moderators, to respond to requests for help. And since none of us have complete or perfect knowledge about every car out there, it's quite useful to give and get feedback on how inputs are useful, or not; always more to learn for any of us.

Plus it might help someone doing a search here with a similar problem.

Old 06-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Ooohh SUPER-Moderators!
Anyone on here can answer questions. All we moderators get to do is delete other people's posts when they turn into personal insults or spam or stuff like that. Plenty of experts out there in the "normal" members.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:07 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Very good point, Jim. My oversight. I certainly didn't mean to slight any other contributors. It's just that I've noticed how consistently useful, generally safer to listen to, the inputs of you moderators, who also happen to keep the feedback free of insults, and whatnot. This forum seems free of the immaturity I've observed on other repair forums. Kudos to you and all who are responsible for this.