General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To Administrator

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 03:09 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default To Administrator

First off i want to say thank you for allowing me to come and become a member on your site .......

I want to say that i won't be coming around here as often , reason being I am the Tech Moderator of a new site that went up about a month ago,,,So i will dedicate my time there to improve that site daily,,

I want to wish this site and all of its members continuous success

If anyone is in a jam and needs help , you can find me at www.ozaccord.com if i can help ,i will be glad to.

Old 03-13-2006, 05:30 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: To Administrator

desert that really really sad....you were definately a huge asset to this site if not the best. you input has helped many people with problems that were so frustrating that they thought they may never figure out the answer to them. i know that my knowledge of general maintenance has gone up exponentially from reading your posts. you will be missed. best wishes to you and good luck with your new site, ill definately check it out

Old 03-13-2006, 09:28 AM

Absolute bummer , I'm a new member, and I knew that your were one of the most knowledgable just by reading your posts.

Good luck, enjoy the job, come by sometime!

Steve

Old 03-13-2006, 05:33 PM

Yes desert...you will be missed. You definatley were a godsend to this forum. Stay cool!

peace out,
daddy