General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

A/C

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 08:03 AM
kleegsdad
Unregistered
Default A/C

I was thinking about purchasing an 06 Accord Coupe. However, I remember having a 2000 Civic Coupe that the A/C couldn't keep up with the Phoenix climate (it would run all the time in hot weather- never cycle).

I have moved to Florida and wonder if anyone has any experiences with Accord A/C laboring too hard to keep up with the hot and humid climates?

kleegsdad@verizon.net

Old 08-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Default RE: A/C

Hi New Member...

Now that's a good question to ask in here, we have Fla members in here I'm sure.
Sooner or later one of them will see your post and You'll get yourself an answer..

WELCOME [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

WheelBrokerAng

Old 08-31-2005, 08:21 AM
KenJacobs
Unregistered

I have a 05 Accord sedan and live in Virginia. Tha A/C works pretty hard in the hottest weather but maintains a nice cool car. One observation - the window tinting is very light compared to my 03 Jeep and I think a good window tint could help considerably.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:50 PM

Here in Texas, known for its mild climate[sm=icon_flaming.gif], my 2004 EX 4 cyl Sedan has no problem keeping up. It's one of the fews cars I've owned where I actually have to turn it down after a short time.......and I like it COLD!