General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chasing Parts---NO CODES

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Chasing Parts---NO CODES

Problem I had with my 94 Accord. I have 178K on this fine machine and all of a sudden it would just stop running and not start for a minimum of 15 min. or one DAY. OK its running and maybe in 10 min or ten days engine light comes on and ur on the side of the road. Turn key and u don't hear the fuel pump, and of course the engine light is still on. Did I mention that all idiot lights would also come when ur engine light came on. By the way NO CODES

When it is running fuel pump pressure is perfect, or is it just getting old ??? Like most of us.
94, so I have been told, had problems with the ignition sw. causing intermittent running conditions. Very pos.
When looking at the electrical, to get the engine light to come ON, one reason is that there is a lost of power to the fuel pump. Ok u check fuse blocks and chase wires and pull apart ur ig.sw looking for burn marks. There is also a small relay in your computer that applies this power and when u fine a blown capacitor (visual) in ur comp. u have FOUND the prob.

FOUND A USED COMP AND BEEN RUNNING GREAT NOW FOR A MONTH.
Questions..E-mail me.