Connecting Rod Bearings 3.0L vs 3.2L - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Old 03-13-2018, 03:11 PM
Default Connecting Rod Bearings 3.0L vs 3.2L

Well I hope someone can please help me answer this question. I have a 98 Honda Accord coupe 3.0L and I am needing to replace the rod bearings. So I got hold of what I thought would be the right ones but it turns out that the rod bearings that I bought are for a 01 Acura CL 3.2. So I would like to know if these rod bearings will still work for my 3.0L engine. These bearings are no refundable as I got them from a oddly enough a guy selling them on Facebook. So it would be great news to hear that they will work but I feel that they wont. I am already on a tight budget as it is and so if I can get confirmation on if they will work or not.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

You can go online to the Bernardi Honda/Acura site and drill into their online parts catalog; if the part numbers are the same, you're good to go.