General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Driver Side Headlights arent working.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Unregistered
Default Driver Side Headlights arent working.....

Alright, I've just recently realized that my driver's side Headlight isn't working... 94 Accord EX.. Neither the low or high is working... I've checked the fuse box and the fuse is good... I checked a working one with the Right and Left side Headlight spots.... The right side works but not the left... I've checked the wiring by the headlights and there is no sign of wiring problems... Any solutions???

Old 03-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Default RE: Driver Side Headlights arent working.....

first off I'd pull the connectors/wiring off the headlights and see if there is power running to it, if there is no power to the wiring then we've got to start tracing back, you said the fuses are fine, there is a chance that it's the combo switch if there isn't any power.... park in front of a wall and turn the headlights on, jiggle/move the combo switch around and see if that left side kicks on, if it does or if it flashes then it's probably a bad conneciton in your combination switch.... those are the easiest tests to start with.... let us know the results, from there you may have to start tracing wires and testing a bit more