General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

dvd headrests

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:42 AM
ACCORD ESTATE
Unregistered
Default dvd headrests

Good day,

i am looking for an entertainment system to be installed into my hoda accord 07.Would like them fitted into the headrests or roof mount.
Has anyone with ann accord had any of these installed.
Also would like to know if i can fit an ipod to my radio sat nav so i can view the info on the screen.

Thankyou in advanced

Old 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ACCORD ESTATE
Good day,

i am looking for an entertainment system to be installed into my hoda accord 07.Would like them fitted into the headrests or roof mount.
Has anyone with ann accord had any of these installed.
Also would like to know if i can fit an ipod to my radio sat nav so i can view the info on the screen.

Thankyou in advanced

Hello Newest Member..I 'm telling you to read the posting rules and to Please look where you post your questions..I moved you to this forum your in now.
The other was New Member, tell us about yourself only...Thanks

Old 10-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Default Accord Estate: DVD headrests

Welcome to this forum. Regarding your question:
“I am looking for an entertainment system to be installed into my Honda accord 07.Would like them fitted into the headrests or roof mount. Has anyone with an accord had any of these installed. Also would like to know if i can fit an Ipod to my radio SAT NAV so i can view the info on the screen.”

Theoretically anything can be done or undone, but installing an entertainment system is very sophisticated because of wiring sizes, fusing, mounting, wiring configuration and protection (smurf), interconnection with existing onboard systems, warranties, guarantees, and installer of this system issues, such can he achieve your expectations of perfection?

Only you can answer above with some diligence and searching out others experiences or gaining some insight from people in this business. You might begin by finding a local shop which does custom work then ask them how they would proceed, especially if it can be done by them.

Answers lay in asking right questions, then analyzing your next steps. After you have enough information make a plan, then proceed to implement it anyway which makes sense to you. Regards

Richard

Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 PM
ACCORD ESTATE
Unregistered
Default dvd headrests

Hi

i have found some i had them installed and they are really good, got them of a company Audio Car Entertainment systems and they installed them.

Two separate dvd players and they have zip up covers and wireless headphones and fm transmitter.