General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grrrrrr >=/

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default Grrrrrr >=/

So once again, the Honda is giving me problems. Now, the car when ever I break or even shift from reverse to drive, the car shocks make or something on the passenger side makes a very weird noise. Like a bad cv joints. I just changed the motor mounts, cv axles, and discs plus brakes thinking it was this.... No luck. I'll see if I can get some video of it up tonight, it doesn't affect the car, but that noise is so freaking annoying.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Super Moderator
Lightbulb

Check your strut bearing plates to see if theyre rusted, reamed out or loose...

Old 09-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Almost A Senior Member

How is it that u went from admin too junior member lol j/k j/k You got demoted lol

Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by ebarrera661
So once again, the Honda is giving me problems. Now, the car when ever I break or even shift from reverse to drive, the car shocks make or something on the passenger side makes a very weird noise. Like a bad cv joints. I just changed the motor mounts, cv axles, and discs plus brakes thinking it was this....:
so i am assuming that the noise was there before you replaced all those parts ,,

chk the radius rods ,, make sure that nut is not loose or bushings are worn ...
chk the upper control arms for looseness or wear and lower ball joints ( control arms)