General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Healights

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Default Healights

Our passenger's side headlight should be replaced. My wife "touched" the back of a pick-up a couple of years ago and cracked the lens and broke some plastic on its mount. Nothing serous, though and the light still works and is fairly well aimed.

Now I've "seen the light" and I'd like to replace the light.

We've never been really happy with the car's (92 Accord LX) headlight performance - especially on "low" setting. Actually, it's not so great on "high beam", either, so maybe this is a good opportunity for an upgrade.

I've seen a variety of headlight designs for this car on eBay, etc, but what I need is a good recommendation from someone who really likes what they've put on their own car.

So, any recommendations for new headlights?

Old 03-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Fez
Default RE: Healights

I'm in the same boat... '93 Accord LX 4-door Auto. I tried getting some new bulbs and the cutoff and distribution is still quite poor. I really like the look of the projector units, but I don't want some cheap knock-off unit that will break and leave me lightless in a couple months... something good quality would be nice. Help us!

Old 03-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Default RE: Healights

Keep the OEM Light and get HID bulbs.. You will be happy with it.....
Aftermarket light with projector have poor light output especially those that use H3 bulbs.. it keep burning out......
Been there with those projector aftermarket light........

So i put my OEM light back on get HID bulbs and this thing is great.................