General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! Power door issue on 03 Accord Cpe

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
gainsay
Unregistered
Default HELP! Power door issue on 03 Accord Cpe

Hi Newbie here!

Got a problem with my power lock on my ’03 Accord Coupe, found similar problem when searching the topics (the thread), but seems not coming to a solution, and not my model year as well… So just post a new one for help.

Well, the problem, the power lock on my driver’s side door is not working well! It DOES work if I use the key, or use the power switch on the door panel inside the car to manually lock/unlock the door; but fail to use the key fob (remote) to lock/unlock the driver’s side door when standing outside of the car.

The interesting thing is once I can use the key to unlock the driver’s side door manually (outside the door of course), I CAN then use the “unlock button” on the key to unlock the passenger’s side door; but if I want to relock the doors, again, I’ll have to insert the key into the hole instead of using the remote button.

Saw something about the fuse/actuator (?) in other threads… so…

1)If FUSE the problem, where can I find the fuse, and spec?
2)If ACTUATOR is the case, then how to get this part replaced, and how much it will cost? I’m thinking of taking my baby to the dealer, but since it’s out of warranty (45K now), and I’m wonderingt how much it will cost me….

Thanks in advance

Old 02-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Default RE: HELP! Power door issue on 03 Accord Cpe

have a similar issue with my 03 coupe. My power doors don't work and subsequently the **** you pull up to manually unlock the door flat came off, so I don't even have a way to open my passenger side door. I'm taking it in on monday to get it looked at. I'll keep you updated on what they tell me.