General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

insight desired

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 12:52 AM
1995AccordV6EX
Unregistered
Exclamation insight desired

whats up yo
sam over here just wanted to introduce myself to this great composition of accord owners
any ways now were more aquainted...
picked up this 95 honda acord ex v6 leather interior about the begining of march
ive driven the vtec but after 6 idk sometimes size matters
so naturally i fell in love with my baby took good care of her got some new performance tires on her re did the front and rear breaks/rotors and the front bearings
i had it done professionally being that i know little about cars even though i am a driving enthusiast to the fullest nothing like that rush when your car loses all grip but anyways i do drive safely and never endanger others or myself and dont push myself or the car past what we can handle
unfortunately being a good driver doesnt matter some times
so im driving first nice friday in about 6 months located in milwaukee wiscosin downtown im about to cross this intersection and im being very cautious cause traffic isnt exactly what i would consider ideal so there is a big semi in the left turning lane blocking my view from anyone attempting to turn left in front of me at a green light so im covering my brakes but coasting along about 2 or 3 miles under the speed limit i enter the intersection as i do so an 09 accord makes left right in front of me i hit the brakes and go as far to the left as possible cause this lady is in la la land not even from the area and was lost doesnt even see me doesnt even edge up just straight up goes for the turn without even having a clear view and i have the green light i had about a second to react and let me remind you there is a fat semi to the left of me so i cant swerve left or else i wouldve hit the truck luckily me and my budy were alright air bags deployed her side air bag deployed no major injuries just a bad azz burn from the air bag that is gonna be on me for life. now that i explained the situation lets go into the problems with my vehicle now....
both air bags deployed
cracked windshield...
needs a new hood, fender inner and outer, bumper cover, and headlight+ turnsignals on the passanger side which i alright purchased
if you can give me any insite on how to DIY i just want to remove those airbags i got someone for the windshield lined up, but i need a body repair manual to install my parts or if i could get some guidance because it is hard to find anything on the 6 cylinder from this year and i just want to be able to step into my car and know everything is in tip top shape just like she should be

Thank you,
Sam Banks

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-27-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:18 AM
Administrator
Smile Hi New Member

GoodMorning to You !

Read your story and I thought I'd send you a Thank You for joining
the HAF..We are one of the better forums on the web as you'll see...

About time for some eggs and grits with rasin toast...Later

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails insight desired-toddlecheeseneggs.jpg  
Old 05-23-2009, 03:41 AM
1995AccordV6EX
Unregistered
Question

Time for some z's over here. let me know if you can assist me in any way possible though. or if you feel that since i am posting with a combination of an introduction and an ask for assitance in a strictly introductory category say word and ill repost in another category it just makes sense to include it in my greeting to the the HAF