General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Need help on buying a new 2009 honda Accord

Old 08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
curlyhairboy
Unregistered
Exclamation Need help on buying a new 2009 honda Accord

Hi everyone,
As the free money of the Cash for Clunker program, I decided to trade my old lexus for a new car. I have been looking around in my area and found a 2009 honda Accord EX-L V6 with my favorite color. But there is a problem with the car. When I asked the dealer for a test drive, they could not start the car, everything did not work at all when the key was turned. Then they try to charged the battery but it did not work; so they decided to jump start the car but it did not work either.
They told me to go home and they will take a look at the car. And the day after that, they called me and said that there was someone that jumped start the car wrong so it flowed the main fuse; they replaced it so I could take a test drive.
But there was one more problem , when I tested drive the car, there was no sound at all from the radio system even i could see that the radio system was still working at the main display screen (I could changed the chanel and volume).
I went home again. But they just called me and said that when the battery went dead, they need to put in the code for the radio system so I dont have to worry anything. Is what they said true?
I dont want to spend my money to buy a new car that could live me in trouble. I afraid that there might be something goes wrong with the electronic system which could cause more problems later on.
I try to find another car but couldn't fine one with my favorite color.
Right now, I need to decide whether to buy that car (with my favorite color) or give up my favorite color and buy another one.
Can anyone give me some advice whether to buy that car or not?
Any help will highly appreciated.