General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

New day new problems.

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 04:14 PM
enerlevel
Unregistered
Default New day new problems.

OMG!. i THOUGHT accords were suppose to have its own class!. wat i did not know was tht it also has problems of its own class!!.

i have owned a civic since 96 but never had any of these issues which i am facing with this 2000 accord of mine!.
first it was the sensor. had to replace it for 200$. now new problems....

when i hit the brake padels, my indicator bulb lights on . and the interior lighting all turns bright. My horns sounds as if it is a totally new horn . and There has to be some kinda connection between this mess up and the mess up of EPS. casue what i was told was tht if these is some kinda wrong code or sensor going into the ecu, then only it messes up with its programming. Now what shall i check for wat shall i see i am just sitting like a lame person!@!

today i switched to 16" . casue i wanted to save my suspension!.

and today i got new problems as well . when i steer my car to the left , i hear sounds like "tuk tuk tuk tu ktuk utktuk" and not from the right . and somtimes when i stop it does and somtimes while accelerating.

try to help me out plz this is making me go insane .