General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Passenger Headight goes out

Old 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
ncaaref
Unregistered
Default Passenger Headight goes out

Ok, I have searched high and low and tried different wiring diagrams before posted. I have an HID kit on 99 Accord, I have wired it using 2 40 amp relays. I have Power wire going to fuse block which is connected to the battery, then I have Headlight power and ground going to the factory harness, Ballast power going to ballast. Ballast is grounded directly to car chassis. The HID's work great but when I hit my high beams the passenger side headlight and HB does not come on. goes out completely and drivers side works properly. I have look at all the wiring diagrams here is what i have tried:
1. Separating Low Beam GRND and grounding both relay and headlight to car frame.
2. doing the same for low beam.
3. connecting the power from High Beam to Ballast Power Wire and that was the closest configuration that worked but, lights would go off sometimes when I turned the switch off and some other wierd things. I hope someone can help me figure this out.
thanks

Attached Thumbnails Passenger Headight goes out-hidrelayharness2.jpg