General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio stays on

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Radio stays on

ORIGINAL: HondatechAV6

just a joke[8D] but i'd like to try steering my car with a psx pad!
Hondatech My friend.. it is not a good idea to joke when giving replies especially such as this ....
people seeing your signature and based on the replies that you have provided, have come to respect and follow your opinion to be a good ,solid, reliable advice .

keep in mind that a lot of members DO NOT have a mechanical clue , they rely solely on the advices that we give them, .. What if this member had really followed your advice ???

Old 04-14-2021, 01:37 PM
Default Same Here

Originally Posted by elessar78
So within the past month I've been having this issue with my radio staying on, or the radio display flashing on and off AFTER I turn the car off and take the key out of the ignition. It even happens where I'll come down to my car in the morning, or go back to my car after work and the radio is on.

Anyone have experience with this? Ideas of what could be causing it?

Thanks.
I only use my stock radio for a clock. I have an aftermarket stereo below the stock one. Today I got in my car and the stock stereo is on and showing 5:30 workout the car on. When the car is on, I can't do anything with the stereo, it just says 5:30. Doesn't really bother me but I don't want it draining my battery. I have remote start so I don't think I can just remove the fuse.