General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

steering wheel vibration.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 10:21 PM
Default steering wheel vibration.

O.k. I know the diagnostic method when you have steering wheel vibrations while driving on regular speed on the freeway. Wheel balance, wheel and disk warped, tired rod ends etc. Wheel alignment.

First, I don't think it is the wheel alignment because getting new tire and balance did not change any thing. And I don't think it is a alignment issue because I did not hit anything hard while driving.

The same problems is that the steering wheel vibration problem seem to accrued both on my 2002 and 2006 Honda accord back when it reach 30,000 miles and got gradually worst reach 100,000 miles. They both have steel wheels and did not do any break works on the car because there are plenty of break bad on the car. The problem does eat tires or pull the car to one side it is very variable it is just annoying and I want to fix the problem.

I am thinking this is a common problem on this car since this situation does seem to happen on any of my other car I had.

Is there anything particular problem with these cars that goes wrong or need work that cause this problem. That I can look into first.

thanks