General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transmission ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:39 PM

It looks like the same setup as the 92 tran. It has the lockup and the shift solenoid. I am going to give it a shot. their is a couple of things I am going to check to really

Old 03-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by ha2000coupe
It looks like the same setup as the 92 tran. It has the lockup and the shift solenoid. I am going to give it a shot. their is a couple of things I am going to check to really

If you end up needing a solenoid I have a extra one I could send you if they are the same. Just shoot me a address.

Dave

Old 07-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Default hoping for the best!!

Originally Posted by kenneyd
I had the exact same problem, described exactly like your problem. After going through this thread, I Did some of the things noted here. I took off the lock-up-solenoids, and also the shift-solenoids, they were very clean, but, sprayed them anyway, with carb cleaner. Changed the trans fluid, got all the bubbles out of the radiator, adjusted the trans throttle cable, and put everything back together. And BAM, it works now. I dont know which item(s) solved my problem, but it is solved. I was going to do them one at a time, to see which one was giving me a problem, but I just decided to do all of the things that I did at once, because they may be next on the list to give me problems later on, and it seems like its a good idea to knock them out of the way while I was in the mood.
Hello everybody, my first post, yippee!! looks like I’ll be hanging out for a while, today is my daughters 16th birthday and I bought her a 94 Accord lx sedan, nice little car for a teen it's got all the bells and whistles, (cod player,mp3,radar det.,cat back exh,17" wheels, lowered, tinted windows) I got it last week and drove it a couple days before parking it in the garage so she doesn't know I got it for her, I'm so excited for her and she deserves it !! Straight A's all through school, honor role, beta club, etc.

Ok enough of the goowie stuff! LOL... the car has the same problems you guys had, so today I’m going to do the same to hers so wish me luck !!

Old 08-08-2010, 05:18 PM

well it a worked thanks for the conversation you guys had.... LOL!

oh yeah and the "search feature"