General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

turn signal in 03 accord

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Default RE: turn signal in 03 accord

ORIGINAL: falkore24

... putting it in my sig would take me all of 5 seconds. i just hate it when people on online forums get their panties in a bunch over something as dumb as this. its not going to take any more time or effort for a replyer to look at the first post to see the year and model of my car than to determine who is the original posterand look atmy sig. for someone to give me a hard time about this is them just being an *******.
aka --- looking to start problems by intentionally not following rules and conventions.

************************************************** ******************************************

I follow the rules.
I refrain from using bad language.
I help people.

Now rethink all of those nasty things that you've said to me and names that you've called me. I'm the one who should be banned? I was the only person who didn't ignore you for your refusal to post a signature. Good luck in college with that attitude of yours!
***************, i dont care how awesome you think you are. now if you arent going to help me out with my original post, then stop posting.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

OK GUYS .. this crap STOPS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ....

All of us ( Mods and Admin and Members) work very hard to keep this site not to become just like other sites where members name call , abuse and disrespect one another.... It is very , very IMMATURE
, At this point i am not saying who started , who is right and who is wrong and i don't care ......BUT IT STOPS NOW..................
Noone, is going to get Banned right now ,, but if a member continues to disrespect and use abusive language toward another members THEN he ( she ) will get banned .

Fat ryan,, Falkore was correct in asking you to input all the info in your signature ,, YES i know you put the year on the title ( 2003 Accord) but that's not enough info ... if i need to look at an electrical diagram to help YOU out , a lot of times it makes a diference wether the car is a 2 dr, 4 dr, 4 cyl, 6 cyl, auto or manual trany ,, And honestly ,it gets tiring and takes extras space to keep on asking hundreds of times , over and over to input ALL the info in the signature SO we do not have to ask over and over , that is the reason why i inputted it on my signature , tired of asking over and over ,,
And truthfully it is for the member asking the question benefit,, he ( she ) will get a faster and more accurate response

I agree with Fat Ryan.. if you do not know the reply , it is better to just sit back and watch rather than to give a member a totally incorrect reply .

And i agree with Falkore to asking you for more infos and input it in your signature .

Now ..........FATryan,, the reason that there is a spare bulb in the trunk , is because a lot of times bulbs are sold in a pack of 2 ,, so if the previous owner replaced 1 , of course there will be a spare .
OK,, you can get to the bulb by partly removing the frt shield and stick your hand up there, turn the assembly to the lft, remove it from the lense and replace the bulb ,,
I hope that this matter is closed as of NOW and both of you continue to be members here and help other members in need in your respective abilities whenever you can ..

Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Thank You DesertHonda for stepping in and getting control..bothof you guys shall settle down and go your seperate ways and as Desert Says ,,,It Stops Now..I am Deleting any posts with degrading and foul wording from the both of you..
Thanks for settling down as of NOW!!!

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: deserthonda

OK GUYS .. this crap STOPS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ....

All of us ( Mods and Admin and Members) work very hard to keep this site not to become just like other sites where members name call , abuse and disrespect one another.... It is very , very IMMATURE
, At this point i am not saying who started , who is right and who is wrong and i don't care ......BUT IT STOPS NOW..................
Noone, is going to get Banned right now ,, but if a member continues to disrespect and use abusive language toward another members THEN he ( she ) will get banned .

Fat ryan,, Falkore was correct in asking you to input all the info in your signature ,, YES i know you put the year on the title ( 2003 Accord) but that's not enough info ... if i need to look at an electrical diagram to help YOU out , a lot of times it makes a diference wether the car is a 2 dr, 4 dr, 4 cyl, 6 cyl, auto or manual trany ,, And honestly ,it gets tiring and takes extras space to keep on asking hundreds of times , over and over to input ALL the info in the signature SO we do not have to ask over and over , that is the reason why i inputted it on my signature , tired of asking over and over ,,
And truthfully it is for the member asking the question benefit,, he ( she ) will get a faster and more accurate response

I agree with Fat Ryan.. if you do not know the reply , it is better to just sit back and watch rather than to give a member a totally incorrect reply .

And i agree with Falkore to asking you for more infos and input it in your signature .

Now ..........FATryan,, the reason that there is a spare bulb in the trunk , is because a lot of times bulbs are sold in a pack of 2 ,, so if the previous owner replaced 1 , of course there will be a spare .
OK,, you can get to the bulb by partly removing the frt shield and stick your hand up there, turn the assembly to the lft, remove it from the lense and replace the bulb ,,
I hope that this matter is closed as of NOW and both of you continue to be members here and help other members in need in your respective abilities whenever you can ..
sorry about the foul language. i was just getting pissed off that this guy kept on going with me and just crapping all over my thread.

i read the rules and it said to say what year and model your car is, so thats what i did. i know some other threads say to put it in your sig, but i didnt think it was a necessity. i have already corrected that, the info should be in my sig now.

i mentioned the spare bulb because i figured these bulbs were designed to last quite a while, and since the bulbs must be less than 4 years old and already died, it just made me think.

what exactly is the frt shield?and how do i remove it? i really dont know anything about my car yet and im no mechanic.

thanx

Old 09-19-2007, 10:16 PM

oops, forgot to click "add signature to every post". should be good now

edit: ok, maybe not. mods, you know why my sig wont show?

Old 09-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Administrator

Go back into your profile adjustment area and set it to come back in..

WheelbrokerAng

Old 09-20-2007, 08:03 PM

i dont understand...

Old 10-22-2007, 06:46 PM

deserthonda, i really need help on explaining exactly what you ment with the frt shield. i looked around and didnt see anything that looked like it could be removed to access the bulb.