General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Where does this plug into? Steering Wheel.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Default Where does this plug into? Steering Wheel.

Ok so a while back, I got a aftermarket steering wheel, so I took out the airbags, SRS Main harness, and Clock spring and all that jazz. I left those parts in Virginia *my brother lived there* and he just recently moved to Texas and left a lot of stuff there.... so Now I had to buy a new steering wheel and driver side airbag, the steering wheel came off a 94-95 along with the clock spring, which is different then the 97 accord's clock spring (from all the pictures I have seen). I am trying to get the horn to work but it wont, and I know it is because the plug I have in the pictures isn't connected to anything, and i completely forgot where it plugged into.. my guess is the SRS main harness, but i wanted to make sure if anyone on here knew.

------------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

I bought a new 97 clock spring and a new 97 accord srs harness and still cant figure out where this plugs into ... It doesnt plug into anything on both of those. unless I am totally missing something.

I would really appriciate if anyone can take a picture of their car and where it plugs into , probably will have to take the covers off behind the steering wheel but it would be a big help!

Old 06-08-2012, 10:08 PM

its part of the light switch, blinkers, brights, headlights, etc harness