Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Default Exhaust

Hey, I have an 05 accord ex v6 6spd cpe, and im wanting to put an exhaust system on it in the near future. I have done a little bit of research and have narrowed my brand preferences to primarily magnaflow and borla (which is about the $$$ im willing to spend), or maybe the Comptech (a little more $$ than i want to spend). I ordered the aem v2 intake and im looking for a good quality exhaust system to add to it. any feedback would be great.

Got another question - just wondering if the body (internal/external) has changed any for the 05 accord from the original 03 accord. cuz on the borla site it only had exhaust systems for the 03-04 models, and not the 05. I was wondering if the borla 03-04 systems will work on my 05? Last time i checked i thought the models stayed the same with a slight change in the 06 model.

im a newb

Old 06-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Default RE: Exhaust

Welcome to the forum! A fair amount of people have also found the Apexi I WS II exhaust to be a very nice/quality system (around $450.00 I believe... maybe $350.00 can't recall off hand) as far as the differences go from 03-05 I have no idea but if you call the selling company they should be able to tell you or call an exhaust shop...

Old 06-23-2006, 02:26 AM

Yeah, the WSII ran me about 450, but I believe someone here found it 400 bucks flat with shipping. It seems to be one of the quitest exhausts out there, and very low, deep note. It's mostly audible in the 1.5k to 3k range, which is perfect for me since I don't want that drone when I do my highway driving. The three names you mentioned are all quality exhausts so, I doubt you'll be dissapointed whichever you choose.

Old 06-23-2006, 05:10 PM

thanks for the help. ill definitely check out the WSII. After a quick search i cant seem to find it under $600 tho =(

Old 06-23-2006, 05:16 PM

yea if anyone knows a good/reliable online store, definitely send me a link to my email address.
thx