Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

i need help INSTALLING

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Default i need help INSTALLING

alright, so asked a couple people online about this intake and I decided to buy it. It came in today and im so excited. the only thing is that it DIDN'T come with instructions. I would just take out my old one and just pop in the new one but it came with more peices that I can see on the stock one. so i was wondering f anyone knew where I could find step-by-step instructions for installing a cold air intake on a 2004 Honda Accord EX-V6. OR if anyone here can tell me how. i need as much help as possible. THANKS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 10-27-2006, 03:59 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: i need help INSTALLING

Personally, I would first go out and buy a better filter. Others may disagree though. As for installation...I have no help as mine if a different year but this doesnt look to hard to install. If no one gives you any answers on here then search for your year of accord on cardomain.com, find someone w/ a cold air intake, and ask them. I am sure theyd be willing to help! Good luck. Or you can get a Haynes manual to see how to remove the stock intake.

Old 10-27-2006, 04:00 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: i need help INSTALLING

Oh yeah, if you do go with a Haynes manual, look at one before you buy it to make sure there is a detailed instruction section on how to remove the intake. There probably wont be a section dedicated to the removal of the intake so it may be under the removal of your manifold or something. Good luck and let us know how it goes!