Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

Whats the best?

Old 12-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Default Whats the best?

what's the best cold air thing for a auto 99 accord? Give me some ideas. Oh and what is the best tires to get . And what is the best rims to get . I need ideas . Thanks

Old 12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Whats the best?

cold air: search man, im not usually a search ****, but cmon.

Tires: id help, but i dont know much about tires.

Rims: Its all your style man, personally Im more a fan of rims that show the least amound of, well, rim, and i dont really like the big chromed out ones... but its all in your prefrence.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 AM

these parts are all dependant on what you want.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:39 PM

beanz, I know you're new here, but the questions you've asked are kind of.. what's the word... preposterous?

Do you think you're the first one to ask questions like these? Please review the search function, and try to use it to your best ability.
Also, try to make your questions start with the information you've found instead of relying on everyone to give you the basics.

And lastly, please start using proper English and titling your threads more appropriately so that we have a clue what you're talking about.

I'm not trying to be rude, but you're really pushing the limits of all the hard workers and valued members of this community by approaching the forum the way you are.

Do some research, evaluate on your own your top 2-3 choices, search for more opinions comparing them, and then ask opinions of the board with evidential statistics that you're using to base your conclusions on.

Here's my very first post on the forums that will hopefully help demonstrate the level of self-evident information there is out there. I had found all my information discussed in the following thread in approximately 1 hour:
https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/Loo...m_79810/tm.htm

Old 12-10-2007, 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: beanz

what's the best cold air thing for a auto 99 accord? Give me some ideas. Oh and what is the best tires to get . And what is the best rims to get . I need ideas . Thanks
As for the tires what do you want them for? racing, daily driving, extended life, cheap etc...? Personally I'm a big fan of the falken tires. The Ziex are nice Daily Drivers and the Azenis (both by Falken) are a bit more "sticky" for racing.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:46 PM

hey its all good. i understand . now i know what to do thanks. need to do some research. but i got a question that intake you have did you get it online? is it worth it buying an intake online? because i am scared i might get screwed for a cheap intake. if you know what i mean.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:47 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: klrspz

hey its all good. i understand . now i know what to do thanks. need to do some research. but i got a question that intake you have did you get it online? is it worth it buying an intake online? because i am scared i might get screwed for a cheap intake. if you know what i mean.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: falkore24

these parts are all dependant on what you want.

Thats pretty good there Falkore..I Like it!

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Almost A Senior Member

generic ebay tube, and a nice filter, like k&n or aem from a local tuner shop should do the trick

Old 12-11-2007, 08:56 AM

Whoa .... slow down for 1 second!!! You need to mention that you live in California!!! That means that you have to spend more than non-Cali members. You need a CARB certified intake. That basically means that you're going to need a name brand one. As far as cost-benefit goes, the best intake is the cheapest 3" tube that you can find on ebay that has the right shape and mounting point(s) for your car with a high quality filter on it (the filter is the important part). For exhaust, look up the Apexi WS2 and the GReddy EVO2 and SP2 cat-back systems.

Angelo, 00accordlx5spd posted the gif and I bookmarked it about a month ago. It fit's well to a lot of our recent threads and doesn't seem to offend people.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats the best?