New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

2007 Accord Audio Input Kit for Ipod: Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Default 2007 Accord Audio Input Kit for Ipod: Recommendations

I just purchased my certified 2007 Accord EX-L on Saturday.

I knew going into it, the car didn't have an audio input jack.

Does anyone have any advice onto which product to buy?

I am looking to get one that hooks into the audio jack of my ipod touch.

The kiy I saw on another used '07 had the standard ipod charger end but it caused problems for changing the songs while in use (could only change songs one album at a time).

Thanks for your help.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM

hello i would like to start out by sayin every car i own has had a ipod jack though the glove box so the deck is able to use the ipod through the deck plate. very easy and popular. go down to ur local best buy and search though there selection, i have a pioneer deck with the jack for ipod through my locking glove box, very good investment imo. $100 for deck and installation is easy if u wanna do it ur self, if u havent done it before have them do it, and buy the protection plan, 4 years for 25 bucks? hell yah. it was wayyy better then stock and very easy to use. not too complex but not too simple. sony makes one like it and kenwood does too, iv only tried jvc and pioneer, the jvc sucked compaired to the pioneer tho. so good luck. and yes u get a tiny remote and u can use iphone ipod ipod touch ect...u can change it through the face plate like you would through the ipod jus takes a day to get comfortable with the controls. with iphone and maybe ipod touch mine troughs a error 11 code. pretty much means nothing and you should disconnect and retry it. good luck and happy hunting