New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

91 Accord Wagon Owner Here

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Default 91 Accord Wagon Owner Here

Well this is my third Honda since I've been able to drive (1992). My first was a 94 Civic hatchback. I bought that one brand new from Penske Honda. It was a bright cherry red. The second Honda I owned was also a Civic hatchback although this one was a 91 and also red. The first HB was destroyed in a car crash and the second developed the mysterious total electrical shutdown that seems to plague some Honda's out there from what I've read in the forums.

Ever since the creation of Craigslist I have been an avid car trader. I'd start with a car and eventually would get bored with it and trade it for a van, then trade that for a truck and so on. I've been doing this for years and I'm sure my neighbors must think I work at a used car lot since they see me in a different car every few weeks it seems. But enough about that.

I traded a 91 Toyota Previa for my 91 Accord Wagon. I've always admired the wagons for some reason. I guess its because I have always had a thing for hatchbacks and this was basically a hatchback with 2 more doors. She has 190K miles on it which I know from my previous Honda cars that she still has plenty of life left in her. So far the only thing I have had to do with her is replace the radiator fan. She drives nice, suspension is still good. Unfortunately she is an automatic ( I prefer stick) but shes a good car. First major thing I want to do to her is get her repainted. Right now she's an ugly burgundy color that I never really cared so I hope to change that soon.

I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to join.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Welcome to HAF!

There are several SW lovers here and I count myself among them. I haven't had an Accord wagon, but have had a couple of Toyota small wagons, and currently am driving a Matrix wagon.

regards

Old 09-05-2012, 11:21 AM

I hope you love your wagon as much as I do!

Not many 90-93 owners around...

If you can get your hands on a front lip or any other pats for sale, post em up!! I'm ALWAYS looking!!

Old 09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Hi Member..glad to see you finally joined. It's more fun this way when you join in with posts..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-08-2012, 08:40 PM

Just joined the forum myself after buying a '91 wagon recently. Only 149K on original motor, all power doors/locks & even the original cassette deck works. Just needed a major tune-up though. Other than some minor dents & dings, it's in seemingly great shape. Runs like a rocket - unbelievable power for a 4 banger. This is my 1st Honda & am very impressed. After 20+ years, these wagons still have a sporty look to 'em, all it takes is blacked out windows & custom wheels. Just wondering if there's still a demand for this older model & if they're high on the theft list ? Tryin' to decide on some type of alarm or kill switch system ??

Old 12-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Talking

Hello new member, Thank You for joining the HAF...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails 91 Accord Wagon Owner Here-merrychr.jpg