New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

93 honda accord

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Talking 93 honda accord

Hi everyone I'm Deejay. i just got a 93 honda accord lx. its really fun to drive and im excited to have though getting it was a very tough drawn out process. i onli paid 1,000 for it and body wise , its worth the cost but dealing with auto shops ive already put 1,000 into it. I have begun doing work on it myself. it needs a lot of tlc and my goal is to work on it myself. At least all the things possible without a lift. i used to have a 91 honda civic hatch. had it fro 3 years until i blew my head gasket :-(. i miss my baby. it was my first car. both are manuals. I will not drive an automatic car , unless i have to or its a work vehicle haha. So im hoping that my joining thins forum , it will help me to really understand my honda and become my own personal mechanic :-) . I'm not completely new to whats under the hood, and what i do love about my current p.o.s is that its forcing me to be hands on and really take my time to research and repair. And since i don thave any money trees lying around, its much nicer for my pockets if im only getting parts rather than parts and labor. my next stop is the nearest junk yard ! So exciting haha. HELLO EVERYONE

Old 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Hello Deejay..
Welcome to the HAF..lots of great learnen post in these forums.
We also have a great search engine in here so get used to useing it for yourself.

Thanks for joining..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images