New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Another newbie joins the board.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:07 PM
03CoupeK
Unregistered
Default Another newbie joins the board.....

Glad to see that there is a forum that follows this great car! Mulitple honda vehicle's are owned throughout the family. Always have been great cars and I will always recommend them.

So onto the details: 2003 Accord Coupe 3.0 V6 A/T. Pearl Graphite with black/charcoal cloth interior. All stock minus the wear and tear items (tires, brakes, etc...). Car came with the factory body kit installed but no mag wheels! Geesh, I think the dealership removed them before the sale.....oh well. Currently about 75k on the odometer.

I can't say that this car is outright mine, rather it came to me when I married my wife. She's had it since new and loves it much. I work for MBZ and service all of our familie's cars, for the most part anyway! Good deal for her, she drives it and I fix it! What a bargain..... Anyway, we use the car for any of our long trips together due to the amazing gas mileage and comfort.

Well, I stumbled apon this website when searching for suspension bushing upgrades and brake system upgrades. The front brake/suspension set-up is geat when the rotors haven't warped or the bushings haven't cracked. So, curently I am looking to at least upgrade the brake rotors and pads to a cross-drilled/slotted set-up here shortly. Any helpful advice on proven sellers or aftermarket suppliers will be greatly appreciated! I look foward to hearing from a few of you who take the time to read the newbie postings. Thanks again!

Old 06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Another newbie joins the board.....

Hello New Member and Thank You for joining up in the forums...Take a look in the search forums and you will find most anything your looking for, if not someone will be helping you find your answers..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]