New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Bought My First Honda - Newbie Here!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 03:45 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Bought My First Honda - Newbie Here!

Just bought a 2006 Honda Accord SE yesterday, I absolutely love this car!!!!! My last car was a 2001 Ford Taurus SE and after spending more money on that car in repairs and maintenance than it's currently worth, along with the fact that so many people can't stop saying great things about Honda's, I felt it was the right time to trade in the Taurus and move up to the Accord, best decision I ever made!

Old 08-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Default RE: Bought My First Honda - Newbie Here!

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums! Definetly a step or two up from that taurus you had... I'm sure your honda will give you years and years of service, as long as you maintain it

So any plans or mods for the car? Maybe some new wheels down the road? What options did you get?

Old 08-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Hello New Member...[sm=welcomesign.gif] to the forums...

I'm curious as to if you are a choo-choo lover...was looking at your link in your profile..
My Gran Son loves trains and we even took him for a day on the famous Thomas Train..he will like your link up...[sm=thanx.gif] for putting it in for all of us..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Hi to everyone, to answer the question about mods. Well, call me rather boring but other than hooking up my XM radio, I don't plan to mod the car, I've never really been into that sort of thing. Though I may change my mind on that down the road since this will be my car now for the forseeable future. The car for me is my daily driver and since I have a 40 mile drive to work, I need a reliable, safe car and the Honda is for me! That was the big driving force in why I chose Honda, their reputation for having made such a high quality vehicle. To the poster regarding the railroad site link, I run that site about Amtrak, railroading is my main hobby! Sometimes, and I know I'm stealing this quote from someone else, I like to think of Amtrak this way "My other car is an Amtrak train!"