New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

First Honda First Post

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Question First Honda First Post

I just got bought a 2008 Accord EX-L V6. Looking to put Rims and tires on. I want to put TSW Jarama Chrome wheels and some kind of summer tire. I Live in MN so I will put Blizzaks on the factory rims from Nov. to March.

I am looking at getting the TSW Jarama wheels in a 20 x 8.5 size. I really like the deep dish look, but have seen some cars(Accord and others) outfitted with these wheels and the spokes are flush with the outer lip. From what I have found I can't do a staggered set of wheels without doing some extra modifications that I don't want to do. Just looking for opinions and what my options are. I like the wheels either way so I will probably get them regardless. I will be purchasing them online so it's hard to tell what they will look like before they arrive.

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, and a recommendation for an online store would be cool too.

Thanks!

Old 02-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Administrator
Talking Welcome to the Forums

Hello New Member..Where in MN are you located..put the location in your post at the top like mine..

Jarma is a great looking wheel..
Here's one for you to look at along with a flag
click the Images

Attached Thumbnails First Honda First Post-minnesotaflag.jpg  
Attached Images