New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

this is good stuff here...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Default this is good stuff here...

Hi, just registered.
Have a '97 EX wagon complete with leather - love it despite its shortcomings (a little sloshy, oh& the car HATES to be off the pavement!)
2nd owner for about 2 years now after pushing a '90 CRX past 240K miles and selling it for more than I bought it for, so I am sold on the longevity factor.

Just one question that doesn't apply anywhere else:

Why the Euro Accord (TSX) for the HAF image above? Seems this is a N.Amer. forum, so no one will be seeing that with an "H" not an "A" without a round-trip ticketto another continent.
No complaints - the TSX is my pick over any German jr. exec-mobile.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Default RE: this is good stuff here...

Welcome to the forum! Not certain why they choose that picture but there are actually users from virtually every continent on here. Quite a few british, some australians, a few in Africa Area etc. Yes, we are all primarily located in the states but there are users world wide on here. Also, If you don't like the suspension look into a set of H&R OE Sport springs. A little stiffer, better handling but very minor drop.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Administrator

Welcome To America and to the HAF where we all Love The Honda Cars...
Thanks for joining up with us...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 10-03-2007, 08:54 AM

Welcome. I also had a 97 Accord Wagon, but it was the LX model. My wife and I bought it new, and gave it to our daughter last year. I guess it could be considered new with just a little over 100K miles and in GREAT shape. I always thoughtthe 97 Accord wagonwas the best looking "wagon" ever produced - but I'm a bit biased.