New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from the panhandle and seat Q?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Default Greetings from the panhandle and seat Q?

Seat question first then a little about me if anyone cares
I want to do a aftermarket seat with the guide holes for a DOT 4-point harness and i was wondering if anyone knew any good brands that dont need a lot of modifying to fit/mount in the car? (i have the harness from a 05 mustang i used to race and dont want it going to waste, plus it freaks people out when you strap on a racing harness and they just got a seatbelt.) I can weld a custom bracket out of stainless or aluminum but thats extra money and time.

A little about me:
I found out a few years ago when i had my '05 Mustang go into "Limp Home Mode" It helps belonging to a forum that you have a car. Hunter-o-the-sea was just a joke i made coming back in from spearfishing my 3rd trip and i out shot my older brother whose been doing it for 6 years.
Anyways, I've got a 2003 Accord (obviously lol) I4 i was told it was ex but it has 15" rims so Im guessing its the lx. Anyways Im doing sometime this week a triple pillar pod, which ill start a thread on how to do.
Ive had a 2001 Camaro, 2005 Mustang GT, 2003 Ninja ZX6r, and currently have a 04 F150, 90 Corrado G60 supercharged, and the Accord. Now i will say this out front i am an american muscle guy, but i respect all good engineering. And imports are fine machines until theyve been rice-ified BUT cant beat MPG on them.

About the freaking people out, i have a band driving record. Its not that im a bad driver im fairly good. I just always get caught

Old 10-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome! I don't know about your harness question.

Maybe the best way to tell EX from LX is the moon-roof. Anyone can swap wheels.
Moon-roof & rear disk brakes = EX
Plain roof & rear drum brakes = LX

How do you like your Corrado G-Lader? I kinda lusted over that one; at the time I had a Jetta GLi.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:24 AM

Oh it is an EX thanks for that. I told my brother the same thing about wheels. I thinks hes been working at Goodyear too long, he needs to get back to building rac e engines.

Right now i hate my Corrado, haha. I loved it when it ran. Im trying to find time to fix it up and sell.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Administrator
Default Hello New Member

Welcome to the forums, your post made good reading..Thanks