New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Jo_
Default Hello

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself (before I head down to the general help forum). I drive a 1997 Honda Accord. I bought her new and she's been great to me. I'm also an aspiring novelist working on my first book (both my main characters drive Honda's) so I my need your advice from time to time in that regards as well

I hope you are all having a great day, and it's nice to be here.

Jo

Old 10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Welcome to the forum! That's interesting, this forum seems to have a quite diverse group involved!

Old 10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Jo_

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm also a car nut. Love the muscle cars. I gave my main character (Chief of Police) a Honda Ridgeline for his everyday vehicle and a 1970 E-Body Barracuda for his "fun" car

Old 10-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello Jo

Originally Posted by Jo_
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself (before I head down to the general help forum). I drive a 1997 Honda Accord. I bought her new and she's been great to me. I'm also an aspiring novelist working on my first book (both my main characters drive Honda's) so I my need your advice from time to time in that regards as well

I hope you are all having a great day, and it's nice to be here.

Jo

I always wondered if we had any writers here in the HAF...Now we do and I don't have to wonder any more..

Both I and my wife like reading novels so we will be interested in that when you get ready to publish some day...that you let us know about your book.

Thank You For Joining...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Hello-cancunmexiconov2011ginaand%2520michaelwedding%2520174.jpg  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Administrator
Talking Hi Again Already

Originally Posted by Jo_
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm also a car nut. Love the muscle cars. I gave my main character (Chief of Police) a Honda Ridgeline for his everyday vehicle and a 1970 E-Body Barracuda for his "fun" car

I wanted to add that we read all of the Fern Michales ,The sisterhood novels and her God mother series also.

WheelBrokerAng

Old 10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Jo_

Hi!

Thank you for the warm welcome I have to say I'm loving this site all ready. I just posted in the general help and RedBull-1 posted a quick reply and I was able to replace my bulb. I feel great! It's a silly thing to be proud of, but hey...

I will keep you posted about my book. It's a crime thriller. The antagonist is out for revenge on the Chief of Police. I'm up to Ch 26. Editing should be interesting.

I haven't heard of those books, I'll have to check them out.

Thanks

Jo