New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hello all, new2 HAF + forums, my story

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 02:39 PM
befuddledblunt
Unregistered
Default hello all, new2 HAF + forums, my story

hello all, lovin HAF..quality info...and i know i should go and find a uk forum, but you lot seem to have all the best stuff/top info & there's a great vibe on here. oh, an sorry if i get anything wrong but im totally new to all this forum stuff.
ok my story, my old man brought a 2000 5dr civic 1.8 vti-s for track days. all interior ie door cards,seats,carpet,speakers etc has been removed as well as a/c, airbags and also the electric sunroof/moonroof has been replaced with some sort off hardend plastic. roll cage, racing seats, racing s/wheel,ebc yellow pads, grooved discs,koni sport shocks, 4-2-1 header,mongoose catback system, k&n filter, all fitted and working fantastically.
spent a day at oulton park, giving the car much punnishment and she loved it..so did we, i felt compelled to drive the car harder and harder. car didn't have a problem with this but i think my dad did when i lost it leaving a corner. no damage at all to car, just the thought of me totalling his new baby scared him, cuz now hes told me he wants me to drive my own car at the track. which i cant blame him for at all.
i've got a 1994 accord 2.2 ies coupe 3dr. just had koni sport kit fitted,ebc grooved discs, yellow pads, and air intake on its way. so what else can i do to the f22b5 engine? id like to be able to take/outdo the civic, not sure thats going to happen!! im looking for a header and catback system, but cant seam to find one. any advice/info would be greatly appreciated.

Old 12-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hello all, new2 HAF + forums, my story

Welcome...

ORIGINAL: befuddledblunt

...and i know i should go and find a uk forum...
There's a couple other UK guys around here already. Sooner or later you'll hear from them.

Old 12-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Administrator
Default RE: hello all, new2 HAF + forums, my story

Thank you for joining up and Yes there are a few other UK members in here like you that Like Our Style
Go to the member list and scope it out till you find the uk members and contact them, you may find a few of your friends on here already:

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/9E2449EF179A4F68A2AB510CC9AAE941.gif[/IMG]