New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi All!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 05:29 AM
Waylum
Unregistered
Default Hi All!

Hello everyone, I'm Will and just joined right now =)

I have a 2003 Accord EX V6 w/Navi. Had the car for 3 years and a half now. Always wanted to mod my car a little (really, just a little bit) but never had the finance to do it. Now I have some of that finance from saving up and I would like everyone's suggestions and opinions on what to do. I am a car noob when it comes to modding, parts brand, etc. I am thinking about changing my exhaust, intake, and suspensions for now. Anywho, i'll be reading the forums much now and just wanna come and say Hi hehe.

If anyone is interested in chatting with me, i'm almost always on MSN: jennosoulkeeper@hotmail.com

Peace!

Old 11-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Hi All!

headers are out since the exhaust collectors are cast into the cylander heads...best thing to do is install an intake and a different "J" pipe (that's where the 2 exhasut tubes meet up from each side of the engine)

CL-S cams are out of the question since they are too long to fit

you can run om premium fuel for 10 hp more but that is an on going expense that will cost you more as time goes on since you have to fill up with premium every time to keep that 10 hp gain...... you will get better milage but it does not offset the increased cost of the fuel.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Hello WayLum and welcome to the forums..glad to see that you joined up with us...

Enjoy your Honda and we will help provide you with some good straightforward information...

WheelbrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:48 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Welcome to the forum! Just a note, if you have a place such as Midas install your exhaust and what not dont forget installation cost!