New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

How do I set up my profile?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default How do I set up my profile?

Hi All,
New here last week from England. Had a problem that has now been solved with help from some of you especially Jim. I look forward to giving some input in the future if I can.

Can anybody tell me which part of my profile I edit to show my cars in the footer of my posts like many of you already do?

Old 09-05-2009, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by welland99
Hi All,
New here last week from England. Had a problem that has now been solved with help from some of you especially Jim. I look forward to giving some input in the future if I can.

Can anybody tell me which part of my profile I edit to show my cars in the footer of my posts like many of you already do?
Welcome man! What you want to do to post a signature is first click on "USER CP" on the upper left hand corner. Once there, click on "Edit Signature" under the Settings and Options menu. After that, you can go to an image uploading website like tinypic.com, upload your picture and copy the "Image Code for Forums & Message Boards" as it is called. The code starts with a [IMG] symbol followed by a URL. After you copy and paste that code into the "edit your signature" box, click save and there you go!

Hope this helps!

Old 09-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up Good Answer

Thanks for helping out the new Member..good post for him to follow

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images