New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

im new on the forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 09:31 PM
9Accord8
Unregistered
Default im new on the forum

hey im new on the forum i own a 98 honda accord 4 cyl (ULEV V-TEC) whit 92 k miles on it I only got a shorth ram intake on it and i would like to make it a lil faster and make it look good any tips??????????thanks ill apreciated

Old 12-18-2006, 07:35 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: im new on the forum

Welcome to the forum! If you don;t plan on going turbo then I/H/E would be the best....which is intake, headers, exhaust and w/e else suich as better iridum plugs and wires and maybe a new pulley set to free up some ponies.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forums, as for performance, as stated before intake, headers exhaust is the way to go, it will give you a decent power boost, wont empty your wallet, and is easy to install. as for apperance, rims are a must, lower it, window tint, could also consider new headlights/tail lights.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:36 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums and make this your daily home away from home...money is the first mod..how much are you ready to spend?
Put it down on paper and start from there..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 12-20-2006, 10:26 PM
9Accord8
Unregistered

thanks 4 all ur replys i wazz thinking on the same stuff (intake,headers and exaust)but what type or brand of exaust u guys reccomend i would like something not to loud and that sounds nice .
and about headers same question what kind of brand u guy reccomend that is street legal or which ever is the best ?????thank once again 4 all ur replys

Old 12-20-2006, 10:55 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Well a lot of people seem to like the Apexi WS2 catback exhaust, its super quiet.Im personally thinking of getting the Greddy Evo2, I heard it on a Streetfire vid and it sounded pretty good. Not too ricey, not too loud, but a little louder than the WS2.

Headers, probably go with OBX off of eBay, you should be able to find a header for less than $200 shipped.

Rims and tint will give your ride a whole new look.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:53 AM
9Accord8
Unregistered

Oh by the way another quick question
what the benefit or in what would affect my car if i get a dual exaust system on it ???
oh and thanks 4 the reply poser_pilot6 and if is too big of a deal to get dual exaust i think ill go whit the greddy evo2 and replace my headers at the same time .
oh and i forgot to tell u guys that i got tinted windows on my car already i just got em like a month ago and its dropped 2" but it looks the same to me i dont know why but hopeffuly ill get my coilovers soon