New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

im no0b!! ;) hi all

Old 09-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Default im no0b!! ;) hi all

i'm nesto , not good w/workin on cars but trying to learn . very illiterate to cars but like i said trying to learn while i drive and tear stuff up lol. i have a 1991 honda accord , 4door . love it , just bought me a greddy exhaust , but havent put it on yet . as a matter of fact my accord just took a dump on me 2day , i posted a help me post in the forums .. hoping to get it going again "and soon" then fixing it up slowly but surely . hoping to get a cold air intake , get my greddy exhaust on , new tires n rims ... repainted the factory gold "but all over the body including the black on the bumbers" and tint the windows. dont want it to look tack , just want it to b a nice clean car ... that has a nice lil roar and has a lil more power than factory ... "after that who knows" but 1st need to get this sucker fixed ... hope u guyz can help me get it back on the road. and out of my driveway. lol. great to meet u all!!

Old 09-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Administrator
Arrow Hi Nesto

Thank you for joining the HAf..glad to have you with us.

Make sure that when you ask a question that you ask it in the correct forums , tjis way you will get an answer faster.

click the image below and have fun in here also.

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails im no0b!! ;)   hi all-honda90%7E931accordtails.jpg