New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NEW to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:14 AM
nicknj53
Unregistered
Default NEW to Forum

Just purchased 2008 NBP Accord v6 6 Speed today.

My previous car was a 2005 PWP RSX S, the one before that was a 2002 ABP RSX S, the one before that was a 1999 Civic Si, and my first car was a 1989 Accord LXI 5 Speed.

I was looking to purchase a pre owned 2005 G35 Coupe and was looking for 2 months to find the right one. but since it is hard to find them with a clean carfax and in manual I figured I start looking at other options. From the picutres I saw I did not like the accord as a matter of fact I thought it was ugly. A friend of mone was talking about one he saw and how nice it was so I figured I test drive it for ****s and giggles to see what the car was about. I saw the car and was very impressed with the lines and styling. I took the 6 speed out and was in awe. This car was so smooth and well balanced I could not believe it was an Accord. The interior is beautiful and roomy and still has that sport look and feel. The gears are short and crisp and the car flat out moves. My fiance was with me and she fell in love with the car. I was so impressed I wanted to see what the numbers on a lease would be like. I love white cars and had my mind set on the Tafetta white. They only had three V6 manual coupes and they had black, silver, and red. I told him I really wanted the white but I would look at the black. I took one look at the black and knew right away that black was the color to get for this car. I left a deposit signed seom paper work last night and came back today to pick it up. When I saw this car cleaned up I got a stiffy...LOL This car is beautiful. Every car I have owned has been Honda or Acura but I am not one of thosefanboys who think Honda is the greatest car manufacture there is. I have looked at Infinitis, BMWs, and Audi. This car is just flat out nicer and better and I dont mean better value I truely like this car better then the othersI have test driven or that friends of mine have. Honda did a marvelous job with this car. I still cannot not it is a Honda Accord I am driving. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!

Old 04-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Administrator
Default RE: NEW to Forum

Welcome to the forums New Member,

Thank You for joining the HAF:

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-11-2008, 11:16 AM

Welcome to the site. Nice choice of vehicles.

Old 04-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Yeah, great rides man... You can tell you do your research...

I'm not a fan of Beemers, but to each his own..

Good post.. I like to hear how people are aroused by the 2008's