New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to forum, but not Accords.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 04:16 AM
VENOM
Unregistered
Default New to forum, but not Accords.

I thought I should greet everyone and provide pictures of my ride. Here is a short description of my 2002 Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe.

I bought the car in 2005. It was green exterior with tan leather interior. Of course, it is an automatic. Otherwise...it was bone stock. I have put it through many changes;it is under one now.

I have left the engine and drivetrain stock (bought the extended waranty).

Modifications:
Extreme Dimensions: R34 Front Bumper, R33 Side Skirts, R33 Rear Bumper, and NT-5 Wing.
JDM Black Euro Headlight Housings
JDM Black Euro Taillight housings
Rear Bumper Side Marker Delete
Carbon Creations: Front Windage Tray (below front of engine...similar to track pan).
{Pictures will show emblems from Nissan:installed my Body Shop/ not me} "Skyline" Decklid Emblem & "GTR" Grille/Trunk Emblems.
~Those have been removed.
Mirrors are inspired from Mercedes SLR with LEDs. (Going back to OEM)
Carbon Fiber Instrument Guage Cluster
StreetGlow goodies!

PICTURES:
Too Large To Post. Will Post ASAP.

Changes Soon To Come:
Suspension: Lowering Springs/Shocks & Strutsor Coilovers, Camber kit
Chassis: Front Strut Tower Bar, Rear Lower Tie Bar, Front Lower Brace
Body: Repaint (Black now) or wrap in carbonfiber. Carbon fiber Hood, Truck, Wing, & possibly doors and fenders. Shaved doors handles. Door hinge kit
Aerodynamics: Carbon fiber track pans, splitters, windage trays
Engine: Injen Cold Air Intake, DC Sports Ceramic Headers, Random Technology High Flow Cat, Cat-back Exhaust (GReddy/HKS/Apexi/Tanabe), OBX/Helical Throttle Body Spacer
Macining: (if any money left over) Port & Polish Heads and Intake, Valve Job (3 or 5 angle)
Interior: {Color-change} Katzkin Leather Package or Racing Seats with Rear Seat Delete, black carpet, carbon fiber dash kit, carbon fiber interior panels to replace plastic ones, roll bar/cage, Harnesses, Window Tint (new).
Electrical: Gauge cluster face, gauges for pods (Autometer), Alpine/Diamond I.C.E., switch panels, StreetGlow, lightbar&controller, DVD/Navigation.
Brakes; Larger Rotors, Performance pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines {Big Brake Kit; if I am able to find one/may have to have one made)
Wheels & Tires; 18" wheels and Pirelli/Nitto/BFGoodrich tires.

Old 06-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Default RE: New to forum, but not Accords.

Hi Venom:
Looks like youu've got a good start on the mods for you car..
Thank You for joining up with us@

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]