New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Default New Here

Hey everyone I'm James, and I drive a 94 Accord EX. I'm glad to say this is my first and only car so far and quite frankly I'm in love with it (just don't tell my gf I said that). I came here to meet other accord lovers and in hope I can learn more about my car cause quite frankly I hardly know anything/: I can build a computer blind folded, but when I first got my car I didnt even know how to check the oil >.> but I've come long way. heh I really do want to learn about customizing my car and stuff, since I am looking forward start working on my car. so with a little help and knownledge from you guys I hope I can start on a great project. Thanks.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Newest Of Newbies

what's up man...check out my 08 accord. im also new here. currently deployed so talking to peeps on here really passes the time. im in the same boat as you...i can do like cosmetic **** to my car, but when it comes to under the hood and under the car, i hardly know anything.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Administrator
Talking Hello ther New Member

Originally Posted by Roadsalads
Hey everyone I'm James, and I drive a 94 Accord EX. I'm glad to say this is my first and only car so far and quite frankly I'm in love with it (just don't tell my gf I said that). I came here to meet other accord lovers and in hope I can learn more about my car cause quite frankly I hardly know anything/: I can build a computer blind folded, but when I first got my car I didnt even know how to check the oil >.> but I've come long way. heh I really do want to learn about customizing my car and stuff, since I am looking forward start working on my car. so with a little help and knownledge from you guys I hope I can start on a great project. Thanks.
Thank You for joining the HAf..where we all try to help each other out.
Make sure you read all the rules and also that you follow them..Keeps me happy along with our mods.
Have fun and also enjoy your self in here.

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails New Here-100_0504big.jpg