New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas

Old 09-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Default New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas

Hi all, my name is jake, im new to this forum, but im a member of RX7club.com Iv had my 95 Accord since october of last year. Its been a great running little car. I havent done anything to it other then rims and a system. I got it from my step mom whose owed it since new, it sat for almost a year before i got it tho. I put about 1700 into, since i got it for free and all. New front axles, timing chain, or belt, idk which it has. New valve cover gaskets, water pump, all new belts, plugs, wires, and a few hoses. Shes ready for another 170,000 miles. It had auto-start and alarm system on it when i got it, its aftermarket tho. But its a great little car. Heres a few pics, the rims are 18 inch Feretti 770s, system is 2 12 inch Duals, Explode amp, and Pioneer head unit. I got the rims and tires for $180, and the system for $50 and a Hurley hat. Id like a cheap lowering kit, something just for show, not go. I dont wanna "rice" it out. just low, slow, and chrome is good for me.

Attached Thumbnails New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-gas-station.jpg  
Old 09-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Newest Of Newbies

forgot a few pics

Attached Thumbnails New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-12in-dual-subs.jpg   New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-full-2.2-vtec.jpg   New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-rear-driver-side.jpg   New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-rear-angle.jpg   New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-honda-drivers-side.jpg  

Old 09-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up Hello Tennessee

Welcome to the HAf and Thank You for joining the group.
Click on your flag and then take a look at thses coil-overs..if you
like the looks of them...click on my name and e-mail me for a price..

Wheel BrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-tennesseeflag.jpg   New to Honda forum, semi new to hondas-dzcoils.jpg  
Old 09-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies

thanks for the tennesse flag lol, all tho i am a D.C. native lol. but thanks for the add, i like joining forums for the cars i own, makes it easy to understand it alittle bit better (rx7 forum, dodge avenger forum, f150 forum) and this is so far the nicest, most polite iv seen. and the coilovers look nice, is that everything i would need to just drop it a little, and are they adjustable?