New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New new new!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Bjonesffxi
Unregistered
Default New new new!

Heyo, I just signed up and all that good stuff. I was wondering where I would state my problems, this doesn't seem like the place to do it. :P

Any help would be appreciated, I have a rather unusual problem. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I am a proud new owner of a 1993 Automatic Accord EX 4-door. I call her Vivian.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New new new!

Welcome!

You are correct. This place is more for introducing yourself & saying HI.
Post it in the General Tech section & dont forget to give all the details about Vivian.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:12 PM
mr_plow
Unregistered

hello all. I live in dallas tx and drive 92 honda accord.

My car, for all intense and purposes, is a beater. It survived hurricane Katrina with a tree falling on it. Lots of hail damage. The poor thing also needs LOTS of work. I keep pouring money into a hole with this one. But on a good note, it did get me from ATL, GA to Dallas Tx a couple of months ago.

Why is it a beater? Well, lets see. CV joints are shot. Suspension is gone. AC **** broke off. Someone broke into it and stole the crappy CD player i had in it leaving me minus one window. Up until recently, the brakes were shot. Now it needs a new distributor assembly. It only starts sometimes, which really pisses off my work.

My purpose for joining the forum? Not to rag on honda... Trust me, this car is dying but deserves a grand death. I joined to get info on various repairs that will still be eating my pay checks for months to come. All in all.... I'll see you guys in the repair section. Cheers.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to you too! Hope you can make some headway on that beater...

Old 01-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Hello Mr.Plow

Welcome to the HAf..
You kinda high-jaced the forum from the other new member..but he will get over it...Welcome but watch where you post your post....

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]