New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Katzbutt
Unregistered
Default Newbie

Hi Folks

I had posted previously as a newbie under a login name that I commonly use on other forums and Ebay etc... This name is Katzass. It would appear that one of your moderators took offense to this name and arbitrarilycensored it to "katzbutt". I'm really struggling with the difference here especially when (1) this name is accepted in many other domains that I use it (2) the term "A*S" is in the dictionary and (3) what's the difference between a*s and butt?.

This thread will most probably be censored/deleted by the offended moderator but before he does so, he should re-read the terms of use for this forum and re-aquaint himself with reality because if he is offended by the name "katzass" then he should also be offended by other names such as "SEXybeast" etc... A thorough review of all login names is urgently required.

I was actually looking forward to informative exchanges concerning my new Honda. Much like the exchangesI have on my Nissan Frontier forum.Being ruled and censored by an ego maniac such asthis moderatorgoes against all my beliefs or freedom of expression. He should read my signature statement (although he may be offended with the term "turd").

For your sake, and the sake of all your users, you should take this moderator to task on this issue. Please note that I did not identify this person and leave it to them to justify their decision with you, the users. Unless I am invited back I will no longer be a member of this forum. It's really quite sad...

Katzass