New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

A newbie Accord addict greetings

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 02:01 PM
wagonDAD
Unregistered
Default A newbie Accord addict greetings

Hello ppl!I`m new to this forum.I`m living in Oslo,Norway and am so glad i found something good and usefull like this nice forum of yours.My baby is a 95 Accord Aerodeck(Wagon) as it has always been named here in Europe.To me "Wagon" is just fine co`z it suites more of the overall character and looks of this lovely car.Since i`m new here i thought that ì`d start by posting a greeting to all you guys my fellow Accord lover.I am so eased and glad to know that there are ppl out there who appreciate the beauty of this Honda(Jap) creation.
Anyway as i stated in the beginning of this post,i`m just glad and excited co`z i can finally talk Accord to someone.Unlike here in Norway Accords never been the major point of interest when talking about cars.There is a club though,"Club-Honda",It`s big but not that big with members still growing in numbers with the Civic and CRX owners and enthusiast in majority.There are some Accord and Lude owners too but most of them are not being so active.The Accords models here from 1994 to 2000 particularly is so different in terms of the looks and designs although i beleive that they are sharing the same flatform with other Accords particularly those which are introdued over there,USDM and most of the Asian export models.Enough of this now for the meantime.I thought i`d just give you guys a picture of how boring it is here when it comes to the car (Honda) community.So,i hope that you ppl are prepaired for this co`z i got so many questions that have been spared inside my head through those 7 years of owning different Honda models,never had other brands although i had driven so many kinds of car brands and models co`z i worked in the bizness before,there`s just no need of trying or maybe owning others.For me Honda or Accord in general i`d say works just fine to me.
See you soon in the tech forum guys!

Old 08-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Administrator
Default RE: A newbie Accord addict greetings

Well welcome to the USA Wagondad...

May your help in the tech room make you one of our regular contributors...

Again...[sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

WheelBrokerAng