New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie- Glad I found you!

Old 01-29-2019, 06:14 PM
Default Newbie- Glad I found you!

We just got our 2nd Honda - a 2016 Accord Touring! Our first was a 2010 Civic Coupe and it was a great little car but since our granddaughter is turning 16 very soon, we thought we'd pass it on to her for her first car! So that meant we had to replace it. I always wanted an Accord V-6 but wound up with a Civic coupe back in 2013 as a result of my Toyota Solara being totaled due to a wreck! We didn't have much time to "car shop" and ran across the Civic and got it. But now that we need to replace the Civic, I was able to take my time and search for an Accord V-6. That's when I discovered the Touring! WOW! It is gorgeous! A V-6 couple with ALL the bells & whistles and a beautiful white, with white & black interior (which was a must bec I dislike dark interiors in the hot summer!)
So I guess you could say I found my "dream" car! So far it's been fun to drive, a lot heavier than the Civic but very solid which I like.

I look forward to learning a lot from you guys/gals on this forum! Thanks for being here!

Old 01-29-2019, 07:44 PM

Hey! Good taste! I just put down a deposit for a Pre- owned 2014 v6 touring today also white exterior but black interior! Was hoping for it to be the beige but couldnt pass up on the discounted price! Congrats on the new car!

Old 01-30-2019, 01:58 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Welcome to the forums.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:43 AM

I have a question: On my 2010 Civic and all my other former cars, there were trip meters - u reset it to zero when u fill up with gas, but I notice on my 2016 Accord Trip A gives me the MPG, whereas I would rather have the miles driven. Is there a way to change that or am I stuck with it? I'm still figuring out what all the things this car does! So maybe I missed it or maybe it can't be done?

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2019, 01:43 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by Probizjudi View Post
I have a question: On my 2010 Civic and all my other former cars, there were trip meters - u reset it to zero when u fill up with gas, but I notice on my 2016 Accord Trip A gives me the MPG, whereas I would rather have the miles driven. Is there a way to change that or am I stuck with it? I'm still figuring out what all the things this car does! So maybe I missed it or maybe it can't be done?

Thanks!
I believe so, but you'd have to look in your owners manual.