New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie from the uk, midlands

Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Smile Newbie from the uk, midlands

Hi everyone i own a 2000 Honda accord accord 2.0i vtec se executive 5 door saloon ( trip tronic) auto

im not sure if i am the only uk member here, anyway i am a student who needed a car that was reliable as i went through so many in one year and finally i have found something to stick with me

from what i know this is the top of the uk/jap spec model in my model i think, engine wise there is higher i.e. accord coupe and type r etc

car has a standard 2.0i vtec sohc engine and come with the following

full leathers,
heated front seats
back and front electric windows
electric mirrors
electric driver seat
cruse control
premium bose system with bass on parcel shelf
electric arial
electric digital heater control
auto gearbox with a triptronic setting

i hope i can exchange information with everyone, i have had alot of experience with honda engines and electrics but im always learning something new especialy with this car, iv had loads for civic including ef9, ej2 1 in green and 1 in purple

i have attached some pictures of my car, let me know what you think, sorry if the size is too big, im still learning how to change the size of my pics cheers t.c

Attached Thumbnails Newbie from the uk, midlands-photo-2-.jpg   Newbie from the uk, midlands-photo-3-.jpg   Newbie from the uk, midlands-photo-10-.jpg   Newbie from the uk, midlands-photo-11-.jpg   Newbie from the uk, midlands-photo-12-.jpg  

Old 03-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

I love it! interior pics?

Old 03-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Cheers mate. I spent a couple months in Derby a year ago.
Lots of us in USA will drool over that car. OUR Accord is a bigger car, IMHO too big for my taste.

You're not the only UK member, but you're outnumbered by USA. Even heard from at least one each from AUS & NZ. They haven't turned into regular post-every-day chaps. Maybe because none of us know about Honda diesels & Swindon cars.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Default Welcome To The Forums

Thank you for joining up with us here at the HAF:

WheelBrokerAng

Old 03-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by JimBlake
Cheers mate. I spent a couple months in Derby a year ago.
Lots of us in USA will drool over that car. OUR Accord is a bigger car, IMHO too big for my taste.

You're not the only UK member, but you're outnumbered by USA. Even heard from at least one each from AUS & NZ. They haven't turned into regular post-every-day chaps. Maybe because none of us know about Honda diesels & Swindon cars.
cheers, im studying in derby at the uni, I know the us cars are bigger engine wise, although i love the honda accord coupe 3.0 v6 and the 1999 Honda Prelude 2.0 motegi. although the cars in the usa differ i think electrics and engine wise is similar

Last edited by 2000_accord_se_excutive_uk; 03-09-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: wanted to add extra description
Old 03-09-2010, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by keep_hope_alive
the car is very messy, i took it today, you cant see the arm rest which isnt part of the model but iv installed it my self, i just need to change the cushion of the armrest to a leather one

heres some pics anyway

Attached Thumbnails Newbie from the uk, midlands-steering-wheel.jpg   Newbie from the uk, midlands-dashboard.jpg  
Old 03-09-2010, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by keep_hope_alive
this is what i am planning to do, i have made a lil photo of what i want my centre console to look like with the satnav, which is the only thing missing to complete the interior other than a tv which i might have instead of a satnav

the photo is not of my car but are of other peoples cars as you should have noticed from the manual gear stick

Attached Thumbnails Newbie from the uk, midlands-sat-nave-pics.jpg